4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Only Jace have collar? Wish the other character would have it as part of the accessory too.
As for piercing, would it have wide variety available for all character in the future instead of 1 of each kind for each character? Would be great to add genital piercing as well.

As for 1 more question, is it possible to focus on a ending for 2 of the 6 character first? Seeing that only 2 room was release per month. You can even make a poll asking patreon which character to have it's ending first. Kinda want to see Kay & Jace ending. :p

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Hi @speedapple, I will answer your question. :geek:

For example, when we break Elaine's mind the choices are imposed on us "second choice> first choice> first choice". It could be more interesting to leave the choice, to break or not completely the mind. If the characters follow us with their will, it's useless to break them completely, unless it's to make empty dolls.

That could add more replayability, event or choice to come.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh, sorry man, RPGM doesn't really have that option, tried doing it, but the other plugins that I use seem to interfere with it.
Did you try using along with the ?

Not sure why is messing with the keyboard capture of Message Window Hide but having it use the right mouse click is a possible workaround. Light testing seems to work fine for h scenes though since right click cancels out of menu choices it isn't able to hide when menus are displayed.

Not sure if any of that is helpful but eh I was curious

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Only Jace have collar? Wish the other character would have it as part of the accessory too.
As for piercing, would it have wide variety available for all character in the future instead of 1 of each kind for each character? Would be great to add genital piercing as well.

As for 1 more question, is it possible to focus on a ending for 2 of the 6 character first? Seeing that only 2 room was release per month. You can even make a poll asking patreon which character to have it's ending first. Kinda want to see Kay & Jace ending. :p
I'll try to get some endings in the game asap! Sorry about the slow speed! I will try to speed it up!

Hi @speedapple, I will answer your question. :geek:

For example, when we break Elaine's mind the choices are imposed on us "second choice> first choice> first choice". It could be more interesting to leave the choice, to break or not completely the mind. If the characters follow us with their will, it's useless to break them completely, unless it's to make empty dolls.

That could add more replayability, event or choice to come.
I see! Thank you for replying btw! Appreciate you taking the time! I'll try to improve it as per your suggestion! As for breaking their minds and do look forward to the final room in their minds haha.

how do i unlock the exhibitionist quest
You just need to get the girls to level 3, have one of them follow you and click on the wardrobe. There should be a new quest activated in your questlog. Just follow the questlog and complete the quest! You'll then be able to use the new outfit system on all girls that are level 3!

Did you try using along with the ?

Not sure why is messing with the keyboard capture of Message Window Hide but having it use the right mouse click is a possible workaround. Light testing seems to work fine for h scenes though since right click cancels out of menu choices it isn't able to hide when menus are displayed.

Not sure if any of that is helpful but eh I was curious
I'll try them out! The ones I had before didn't work, thanks for finding these!

As usual, let me know if you guys have any questions or what not yeah!

Reactions: Stijn

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Controller is a bit buggy, it either display incorrect clothing or something like this happen...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll try to get some endings in the game asap! Sorry about the slow speed! I will try to speed it up!

I see! Thank you for replying btw! Appreciate you taking the time! I'll try to improve it as per your suggestion! As for breaking their minds and do look forward to the final room in their minds haha.

You just need to get the girls to level 3, have one of them follow you and click on the wardrobe. There should be a new quest activated in your questlog. Just follow the questlog and complete the quest! You'll then be able to use the new outfit system on all girls that are level 3!

I'll try them out! The ones I had before didn't work, thanks for finding these!

As usual, let me know if you guys have any questions or what not yeah!
That was it, but 17d does leave me with a bit of a question. What exactly did the well side quest, In Broad Daylight, do? It says I can make them wear whatever I want in the details, but I don't see any difference. They were already wearing their outfits from the tailor and I don't have any others in either the the stores or my possession.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That was it, but 17d does leave me with a bit of a question. What exactly did the well side quest, In Broad Daylight, do? It says I can make them wear whatever I want in the details, but I don't see any difference. They were already wearing their outfits from the tailor and I don't have any others in either the the stores or my possession.
I asked the same thing earlier. To sum it up, basically changes the outfit options (Aka having the girl follow you and interacting w/ her wardrobe), and unlocking new outfits (Currently, only Elaine has a new one). This only applies to girls that are level 3 (Aka, you've entered their minds and taken control of it).

Reactions: alex2011

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Hi man, sorry what do you mean by HTML version? I don't really recall doing that, let me know what it looks like and I'll see if I can deliver it!
Ah, a couple times I saw people posting here as the HTML version, or I thought I did, perhaps on one of the Research (into corruption/affection) instead. I'll take a look and see if I can get the HTML version working. Like I said, I'm not sure why it's faster but it is.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Heya man! You can get new outfits once they reach level 2! You'll just need to head over to the tailor and buy them. To have them wear it, just have them follow you and get them to the wardrobe!

Once they reach level 3, there will be a new quest available once you try to make one of them change outfits. Complete the mission and some of them will unlock different outfits.

Rika and Gwen also has a special santa outfit that you can unlock and make them wear at level 3 once you complete a quest!
Found the mission, thanks man!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Controller is a bit buggy, it either display incorrect clothing or something like this happen...
Oh yeah! I'm planning to updated the controller! It might take awhile considering how big it is. Thanks for letting me know!

No problem, have fun man!

mac save still doesnt work with workaround
Ah, damm, I see, I'm pretty useless when I comes to mac cause I never owned one before. @Rain01 Any chance you have any idea why it's not saving?

I asked the same thing earlier. To sum it up, basically changes the outfit options (Aka having the girl follow you and interacting w/ her wardrobe), and unlocking new outfits (Currently, only Elaine has a new one). This only applies to girls that are level 3 (Aka, you've entered their minds and taken control of it).
Thanks for replying again man!

Ah, a couple times I saw people posting here as the HTML version, or I thought I did, perhaps on one of the Research (into corruption/affection) instead. I'll take a look and see if I can get the HTML version working. Like I said, I'm not sure why it's faster but it is.
Hi man, I did a bit of checking and people already kinda told you multiple times how to get the html version.
You can get html version by either unzipping the file and going to "Game.app">"Contents">"Resources">"app.nw">"index.html" for the Mac version
or just download the windows version and go to "www">"index.html"

Found the mission, thanks man!
Awesome! Have fun man!

Btw guys! I got a bunch of stuff out including a comic strip for anyone that's interested!

Reactions: Stijn

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
mac save still doesn't work with workaround
Have you checked you application support folder(home>Library>application support) and see if there is a folder titled "Nano-Control". If not you want to make that folder manually because it is where the game is trying to save. If that does not work try changing the setting. I have noticed that if there is something wrong with saving trying to change the setting crash the game, but gives you an error message at least(how I figured out the save folder issues).

LetumComplexo

Aug 17, 2017
@speedapple
First off, love the game.
Second,
Do you have any access to a physical Apple machine to run tests on?
If not you should be able to set up a VM of High Sierra (10.13.6 is the most recent public version of macOS I think) for $0 and a bit of time. There are guides all over the place for it or I'd be more than happy to help.

If that won't work (either because your machine isn't powerful enough to run a VM or you don't have the time) your next best option to kill this bug is gonna be letting someone with a mac try for you. I would totally volunteer but I have 0 experience with RPGM.
As an absolutely last ditch effort you could make a version of the game that prints all error codes to the screen.
What it boils down to is we need the error code generated when we try to save on mac in order to help you.
So if you can get us the error code we could all stop guessing at what is wrong and actually tell you.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Not sure if anyone is online right now, but Aiy is drawing the pregnant sprites for the girls now!

BlackPawn

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone guide me how to play This game on Android... or any RPG game at all. I download the Apk and install and the game just didnt work. It gave the credits screen at the start but it's blinky( Yes blinky) and it just blacked out. I pressed the screen and there were some sounds like Menu being selected but it just pitch black. Do i need some Emulator or something to play this

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
@speedapple @gorillagorilla

@OM24 found the fix, the game is trying to save in the application support folder instead of its own folder, which results in it being unable to save because there's no folder there. To get it to save, you have to manually place a folder in the application support folder. The issue with this is that it's a hidden folder for a reason, because if you're technologically illiterate you can mess with important files there. Here's a quick guide on how to place the folder there:

Open Finder (The Mac version of file explorer) -> Your account (will usually be your name) -> press CMD + shift + G at the same time and type "Library" in the dropdown bar and hit enter (this allows you to go to the hidden Library file without using rather complicated codes that most people wouldn't immediately understand to show all hidden files) -> application support -> create a folder there and title it "Nano-control", I don't think capitalization matters but the characters have to be exact. Then just close out of the window and you can open the game and it'll work fine.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes