VN Others Completed Naomi's past [v1.0] [Ark Thompson]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.png

Overview:
A Visual Novel focused on the past of Naomi Yanagawa, a character from SoV: o and SoV 2.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-09
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Developer/Publisher: Ark Thompson - - - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras:
Thanks BaasB for the links

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Sov 1 & 2 are both sequils of Vitamin Plus, the main characters from all 3 games are mainly bestiality lovers (atleast the 2 main sisters Yuki & Ayame are) but each character has his/her own extreme fetish. So the posibility of avoiding bestiality is void.

Conclusion, if bestiality is not your thing, avoid anny game in this particular series.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
the art is beautiful. I would prefer more action and less story but if you like slow burn and dog fucking this might be for you. Very much looking forward to more beasty action here. was low on smut for how much story.

Reactions: Priappus

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What I liked most in SoV and SoV2 were the interactions between humans... bestiality scenes were fine but not on par with the former (by my standards).
I guess this game is not for me. Shame though, there are very few game devs that dare to push the boundaries to the extreme as Ark Thompson does.

Reactions: Furyous D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God it looks so good, but God the bestiality tags makes me so sad.

Still it looks amazing Good luck with your game !
Well, the girl the story is about is heavily into beastiality, it's kind of her main things in the games she was in and this is her origin story so will obviously involve animals.

That's a given.

Only Bestiality (and masturbation) listed among the sex tags. Looks like this one is going for a very specific target audience :unsure:
Kind of a spoiler too about what exactly Naomi's been doing in the past, heh.
I would assume most people downloading already know who she is from the previous games and know that's what she's into.

His work has a niche fan base, it's not exactly for everyone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For those that don't like beast content or aren't sure what this is....

This character is from 2 of Ark's previous games. This is how she got started and she is HEAVILY into dogs, dog scat and dog piss.

If you are expecting anything other than a woman being fucked by dogs this isn't for you.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
OH YES
Been waiting for more better stuff since both "Slice" especially the 2nd were a bit boring as they just couldn't compare in awesomeness with "Vitamin Plus."

Needless to say everyone with more than 0 braincells knows the reason why "dog" is "god" spelled backwards.

Reactions: Furyous D
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes