VN Others Completed Naomi's past [v1.0] [Ark Thompson]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Because Chihuahua's are omnipotent.
Praise the Chihuahua, oh insufficiently equipped humans, and you may find salvation!

Chihuahuas must be what James Brown was singing about in Sex Machine or they wouldn't be able to get stuck in something countless times bigger than the entire dog:

I have seen a Chihuahua knot a donkey in real life.

I don't really understand what exactly was going on or what the owners were thinking, or how this is possible as he would fit inside as a whole easily, but happen it did.

The donkey didn't understand it fully either as it started to run, at top speed, with the dangling dog bouncing back and forth and left and right like a punching ball (really looked like a punching ball).

Now if bitch Naomi got knotted by a Chihuahua the only thing capable of making it better would be Morgan Freeman narrating the procedure.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I love Ark Thompson's games, his writing is one of the best when it comes to bestiality. They also filled a sweet spot of consensual humiliation and bestiality with sluttiness like none other. But the artwork here is a downgrade from Slice of Venture 2. I'll still give it a shot, and add my thoughts on version 0.25 later on.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, thats how it should be: secrets, discovering, temptation and slow corruption! Many hot chicks (girls and women) secretly in theme. Such things are always fun about beasty. In Vitamins it's slightly "straight to action" and no shame, so no fun... It would be hot if there is exist small local society of women doing things and kennel, and stuff... He-he, nasty... ))))

Reactions: markwalloway

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, thats how it should be: secrets, discovering, temptation and slow corruption! Many hot chicks (girls and women) secretly in theme. Such things are always fun about beasty. In Vitamins it's slightly "straight to action" and no shame, so no fun... It would be hot if there is exist small local society of women doing things and kennel, and stuff... He-he, nasty... ))))
There wasn't any shame in the previous games because they weren't about corruption, they were about opening up to their sexual desires that was the whole point to the first game and the big show. Everyone has kinks and the town wanted the girls to accept theirs and understand there is no shame in that.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
There wasn't any shame in the previous games because they weren't about corruption, they were about opening up to their sexual desires that was the whole point to the first game and the big show. Everyone has kinks and the town wanted the girls to accept theirs and understand there is no shame in that.
I understand their habits (played a bit). Thats why it's far from any type of reality... and kinda boring. Suppose author found it out and started to develop more funny game... :)

MonivomMond

Apr 15, 2018
really wanna know what happens next
also kinda sad you can just fastforward the game - not a game, more a visual story

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
is anyone else missing audio.. i only get music but in the options there are voices for the characters and sound effects

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes