VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
In this version, you can add the "cheating" tag. The NTR tag is not suitable, I say again, this tag in the original can be used when the wife / girlfriend changes the main character.
The definition of NTR:
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

The definition of Cheating:
Adj. 1. cheating - not faithful to a spouse or lover; "adulterous husbands and wives"; "a two-timing boyfriend"

It's basically the same thing. It needs the NTR tag.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So when I went to extract and install the game to try it out, my virus protection software for my PC alerted me about something in the file and suggested I remove it. Should I be concerned about this?

Reactions: m069 and 1Teddy1

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The definition of NTR:
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Adj. 1. cheating - not faithful to a spouse or lover; "adulterous husbands and wives"; "a two-timing boyfriend"

But this tag is not related to mc... Does it need to be specified then?
upd: I do not assume a branch of the game where WE will have to play for a character who will be a cuckold. The maximum is only we will make someone a cuckold. ( Since most of the characters are eventually in a relationship or marriage )

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
So when I went to extract and install the game to try it out, my virus protection software for my PC alerted me about something in the file and suggested I remove it. Should I be concerned about this?
On patreon, the game will only be publicly available tomorrow. But I don't think you need to worry about anything. ( If you are still not sure, wait until tomorrow and download from patreon.)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
NTR here is defined as Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC. And you clearly put the love intrests with as many guys other then the mc as you could.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
On patreon, the game will only be publicly available tomorrow. But I don't think you need to worry about anything. ( If you are still not sure, wait until tomorrow and download from patreon.)
Ok I'm gonna trust you on this. I want to like this especially seeing the future planned tags Harem and Impregnation.

mikesom

May 28, 2017
The Exe have a Virus Win32/Occamy.AA and its not a funny one!

These modifications can be as adheres to:

• Executable code extraction;
  • Creates RWX memory;
  • Reads data out of its own binary image;
  • A process created a hidden window;
  • Drops a binary and executes it;
  • Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
  • Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
  • Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
  • Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
  • Creates a hidden or system file;
  • Attempts to modify proxy settings;
  • Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares;
  • Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients;
  • Collects information to fingerprint the system;
  • Anomalous binary characteristics;
  • Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more utilize the information;
  • Preventing routine access to the sufferer’s workstation;

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
The last question you have it wrong. .

Name - Rank - Age:
Obito - Genin - 9
Obito - Chunin - 11
Obito - Jonin - "Deceased"
Kakashi - Genin - 5
Kakashi - Chunin - 6
Kakashi - Jonin - 7
Kakashi - Anbu - 13~

Kakashi and Obito have a 4 year age difference (Kakashi being younger). If Obito "died" at 13, Rin died at age 13, and that makes Kakashi 9 years old. On top of that, he became a Jonin around the same time Obito became a Chunin. The password should technically be: 8281637.
but he wasn't 7 years old when he become a jonin these sites where you got the information are all wrong

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
but he wasn't 7 years old when he become a jonin these sites where you got the information are all wrong
It's not the sites it's actual research done by nerds of the series. It's a known fact Kakashi is 4 years younger than both Rin and Obito. Rin and Obito died at 13, making Kakashi 9. Kakashi became Jonin around the same time as Obito becoming chunin. If Obito became a chunin at age 11, then simple elementary school leveled math puts Kakashi at around age 7. If you want to add itachi in here for reference (since he's pretty much the same quality of prodigy Kakashi was at those ages):

Itachi - Genin - 7
Itachi - Chunin - 10
Itachi - Jonin - Never
Itachi - Anbu - 11
Itachi - Anbu Captain - 13

Kakashi was younger than Itachi in all of his promotions, but Itachi's skill was recognized and he became Anbu + Anbu Captain before even becoming a Jonin. An Anbu Captain is at the same skill level as a Jonin. Honestly, all you have to do is watch the anime and read the manga and you can get these ages or make an educated guess. The fact is though Kakashi couldn't possibly be 13 when he became a Jonin, if it's a known fact he was 4 years (3 years 7 months) younger than both Obito and Rin whom died at the age of 13 (loooonnng after he became a jonin).

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
The definition of NTR:

NTR or Netorare/Netori means to be unfaithful to someone. Cuckold is a sub-element of NTR not a definition. The person being cheated on doesn't have to been married or even mentioned in the story and in majority of stories doesn't find out about the cheating.

Cuckold occurs only when a wife is having intercourse with someone other than her husband and doesn't apply if they are not married or if the husband is the one that cheats. NTR doesn't apply if the husband is voluntarily in on it (Ex. Prefers to watch) but it's still Cuckolding.

Netorare is where the MC is being cheated on by his partner (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife) and Netori is where the MC is having relations with a person who is in a relationship with someone else.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes