2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is a good example of why I tend to avoid Unity/java and others games that do not give you a window version that you can adjust the size of the window to suit your desktop. (There are some that do though.)

This one is as best I can tell is either full screen, or tiny tiny unreadable window mode on my screen and resolution settings.

It is not the only game I would like to play like this, but a good example.

I don't want full screen, as I have things in the back ground I want to access quickly, and some times just want to be able to mouse click, and hide the game I am playing quickly behind my browser or editing software. :eek:

A lot of game making software I guess is incapable of this or is to much trouble to implement for the game maker's. (I do miss it though.)

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
This one is a good example of why I tend to avoid Unity/java and others games that do not give you a window version that you can adjust the size of the window to suit your desktop. (There are some that do though.)

This one is as best I can tell is either full screen, or tiny tiny unreadable window mode on my screen and resolution settings.

It is not the only game I would like to play like this, but a good example.

I don't want full screen, as I have things in the back ground I want to access quickly, and some times just want to be able to mouse click, and hide the game I am playing quickly behind my browser or editing software. :eek:

A lot of game making software I guess is incapable of this or is to much trouble to implement for the game maker's. (I do miss it though.)

Okay... I admit that I do not normally not go for the full screen for this game....
I do have a 36" screen for my desktop so it is not that bad when in window mode... And do not have to hide it from others when playing...

There is other ways as well if you have more than one screen to play

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
unplable version frezz over ol
nothing work
1723457322291.png
what a broken game.
you can't even skip and the animations are broken. The tutorial freezes at every point and is buggy (n)
The mouse is sometimes displayed and sometimes not.
Images are loading incorrectly.
and more nohing work.
good job.

I delete it and can only work on downloading it. This version is not playable

Last edited:

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
unplable version frezz over ol
nothing work
View attachment 3923440
what a broken game.
you can't even skip and the animations are broken. The tutorial freezes at every point and is buggy (n)
The mouse is sometimes displayed and sometimes not.
Images are loading incorrectly.
and more nohing work.
good job.

I delete it and can only work on downloading it. This version is not playable
I have none of those problems and I have been playing it since it was really only Stacy.....
But go ahead and cry about your computer is crappy and blame this wonderful game

Reactions: Sneaky Snake Dev

Bewilderbeast

Feb 7, 2018
This is honestly one of the worst game plays in here. The incessant music you can't turn off, the avatars that can go get stuck on the outside of buildings, the characters that'll walk the opposite direction of where you click, to walk a greater distance I guess?, the jangy game play that you can "buy" stuff to speed up. It's quite simply not enjoyable at all.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
This is honestly one of the worst game plays in here. The incessant music you can't turn off, the avatars that can go get stuck on the outside of buildings, the characters that'll walk the opposite direction of where you click, to walk a greater distance I guess?, the jangy game play that you can "buy" stuff to speed up. It's quite simply not enjoyable at all.
:WeSmart:turn off the sound on your computer , and you are the first one to report those bugs. I guess you must be a super player with a super computer. Don't eat vegetable if you don't like vetgetable and stop saying that is not good for everyone.

Last edited:

Bewilderbeast

Feb 7, 2018
:WeSmart:turn off the sound on your computer , and you are the first one to report those bugs. I guess you must be a super player with a super computer. Don't eat vegetable if you don't like vetgetable and stop saying that is not good for everyone.
Yeah f*** all those people who want to hear good music or just want to play a game where they can listen to other stuff while they play it. By the way you talk about it, you must be a super dev who can do no wrong and don't need to do anything different. I guess your Patreon is super popular.

I did try to play this game in the past, but ran into some of the same problems. If you can't handle critiques of your game, then I'm not even going to attempt to tell you the specifics of where these things happen.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
god, this is the worst game on here. the dude is posting pictures of some guy's dick who's a rapist on patreon. Who the hell wants to see that?
:WaitWhat: all of those characters are not real ..... and it is for an other game(not this one) .... what wrong with you? stop your harassment on all platform dude ..... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: NoBoo
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes