[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Native English proofreader for game dialogs

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Project:
- Share of Sweet

It's a game done with ren'py engine so if you know how to manage the game file is great, otherwise is great anyway and I can explain to you how it works or we can use TXT files.

Developer:
- Neon Berry

Preferred method of contact it's in Discord:
- neonberry

Looking for:
- Native english speaker (UK or USA is the same). I'm not a native speaker so it's difficult for me to write without grammatical errors or to use the correct terms, you should review the dialogs (in game or via file, as you prefer) and correct them.

Employment Type:

Unfortunately, I can't pay you yet, however, your name or nickname (as you prefer if you prefer) will be in the game's credits and in all pages related to the game.
If most people like the revised proofreader version, I will try to cooperate on a paid basis in the future. It's just that at the moment there are certain restrictions with the ability to transfer money, but in any case we'll come up with something...

Apr 12, 2022
I'm a native English speaker and proofreader. A dabble in writing. I have edited and proofread a couple scripts on renpy. I currently have a couple of games I am supporting but I have a little bit of time to review your work if you're interested.