[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Native English proofreader/writer looking to help out

oddwall

Nov 9, 2019
Hi all! I am a native English speaker who writes and edits technical material professionally. I have some experience writing erotica, and I'm interested in gaining some experience in this space and giving back to this community. See more below.

Skills:
- Proofreading
- Editing
- Narrative structure / character development

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me here, and then something like Discord for work

Employment Type & Rates:
- Willing to contribute proofreading/editing for free in the short-term.
- Longer term or more in-depth work? Let's talk

Availability:
- I'm very available in the short term -- the longer term is more uncertain.

Work Samples:
- I wrote for Gone Wild Audio.
- Erotica and other writing samples available upon request.

Additional comments:

Do you have a playable release with typos, translation errors, or other textual issues? A script that needs some touching up? Someone to bounce some character and story ideas off of? I may just be the person you are looking for.

I'm new to erotic games but I've been writing professionally for over a decade. I've also been involved in real-life kink communities (see my work sample above) of a number of flavors -- I know (some of) these worlds. My ideal project right now would be a short or medium length script which I could play through, edit, flesh out, update, and help release. Depending on the team, the game, I may be willing to contribute more in the long term.

Reply to this message or DM me and let's chat.