RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

dfgi24

May 9, 2020
How long do you guys think this game's translation would take (non ML)? A month or so? Amazon's games do seem to be quite popular now. Also probably gonna wait on the restored nipple mod that JoleBii might release bc I dont really like how they are drawn currently compared to the previous games/works IMO.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

View attachment 3495061 View attachment 3495063
Noeighteen new game will be released chapter by chapter are you guys agree with noeighteen decision??
Well, i kinda of trust on the japanese devs, except for technobrake and i'm still heartfelt with breast mafia, but if they assure that they're gonna deliver a quality work in the right amount of time( by right amount i'm talking about don't be milking and delaying the project just to get more money, what is hard to do in dlsite), so bro i'm gonna happly wait.

the past few days i was and still am kinda of busy, but when i got time i'm gonna make threads for the games, the thing is that this thread gather a lot of people with same tastes, that's why is cool to hang out in here

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How long do you guys think this game's translation would take (non ML)? A month or so? Amazon's games do seem to be quite popular now. Also probably gonna wait on the restored nipple mod that JoleBii might release bc I dont really like how they are drawn currently compared to the previous games/works IMO.
It depends on who picks them up. If Dazedanon takes it, he might have a Chatgpt translation made in a day or two.