VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Natsumi Love Story Chapter 4 is now released to Public!

This release contains:
- 10600+ words
- 691 renders
- 61 animations
- 9 Sexual Scenes
- Chapter 4, which will continue and finish the fight against NTR storyline. You will see how MC's plan comes to fruition and Natsumi's personal justice/punishment for the bad guy.
- About 1-2 hour of Contents

I didn't get to finish Chapter 4.1, which is a shame because I really wanted to show that one. But it will be released along with the other Chapter 4 extra chapters and newest Sex Only Chapters in the next update.

Links are on the first post.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NatsumiLoveStory-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Shadowen

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This game is so wholesome so far, please don't force MC to sleep with anyone else, if someone wants to cheat or if for someone this lovely loving sister is somehow not enough, let that be a choice.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
From what i gathered from the thread, too many weird situations for an anti-NTR game. The bitch that rejects MC and now has a boyfriend sounds like your typical base NTR story.

Other than the bitch with a boyfriend that rejected MC and beaver munchers the game looks good, but yeah.. not sure.

Reactions: hysepReC

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Another "Harem" where it's really going to be just poly with way too much girl-on-girl and where the mc obviously doesn't mind because all men go cavemen at the thought of two girls together. yaaaaaay :cautious:
stop it, don't you know that's what harems are , MC is a glorified sex doll, and the other girls need to fuck each other because MC "doesn't have the time" for them? because as dev said that he wants to add some realism in the story, the girls don't have anything else to do , but fuck all the time, it's not like a person to have some interests,hobbies, a job, etc, nope, they just fuck each other all day!
Fucking hell...
From what i gathered from the thread, too many weird situations for an anti-NTR game. The bitch that rejects MC and now has a boyfriend sounds like your typical base NTR story.

Other than the bitch with a boyfriend that rejected MC and beaver munchers the game looks good, but yeah.. not sure.
so from what I've been reading... there are a bit too many NTR possible situations for a dev that "hates NTR" ?
seems kinda sus if I'm being honest...
If you need the NTR plot to make a story interesting .. yeah.. it's going to be a pass...
also for everyone that says it's normal in a harem for LIs to fuck each other... no it's not, it's a male/female fantasy, and they are there for MC, be it a male or a female, they don't join the harem because "uuu I can fuck X and Y now!" , they join the harem because they are in love with the MC (male or female) and want to be with MC..
what everyone is talking about (the ones that are saying Lesbian/bi is a okay in harem) it's a poly relationship.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Given the wedding intro combo'd with your stance on NTR I am starting to get a little confused.
It was also confusing when they suddenly turned brunette(in a picture?) for a couple of boxes.

BTW, the impreg option at the start made it seem like it's purely for flavor and while I appreciate the inclusion non the less, will there be any story impact related to it?(possibly in the epilogue)

Oct 10, 2019
The Intro makes it painfully clear that everything you do in this game leads you to your ultimate failure. Why invest time into something like that?
I already explained my stance on the game and NTR in general so I will not repeat myself, however the beginning of the game while confusing is not really a failure, the game does not directly state who Natsumi is going to marry but it makes it pretty clear with context clues,

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I already explained my stance on the game and NTR in general so I will not repeat myself, however the beginning of the game while confusing is not really a failure, the game does not directly state who Natsumi is going to marry but it makes it pretty clear with context clues,
Geting cucked by a girl. Now I see. Then everything is forgiven. No Failure at all. It only means you couldn't satisfy two Lis insted of one. Sounds better by the minute.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, but in Japan, which is where the story is set, friendship/obligatory chocolate is a thing. And it's becoming more common nowadays in there for girls give their guy friend a friendship chocolate. Usually friendship chocolate is less special than romantic chocolate, like it may just be one piece of shop-bought chocolate, or cookies while their romantic chocolate is homemade. I kinda assumed that a lot of people would know about this, I think there's a few example in anime? I don't watch a lot of anime myself, but one of the example I know is on Komi Can't Communicate. Komi gives a lot of friendship chocolate to her friends on valentine, both guys and girls. But yeah, it can get confusing when the girl does not say if the chocolate she's giving is friendship or romance, which is why I added in Risa's inner thoughts that it's an obligatory chocolate.

The reason Risa lies to her bf is about the chocolate is because her bf is the jealous type, that overreact to the smallest thing. MC already mention this to Natsumi, when when Risa hadn't choose yet, she hang out with MC but her bf call her cheating on him. If he was already jealous before they're even in a relationship, Risa know how much jealous and overreacting her bf would be if he find out she's giving chocolate to another guy, especially to someone who had a thing for her in the past.

Also Risa was the one who ultimately ghost MC, effectively ending their friendship, so she didn't reject MC to save the friendship. And she will learn that, while she's thinking of MC's best interest when she ghost him (to help MC move on), the way she did it is really wrong.

And regarding the dating term, maybe I just used the wrong word, but here's my understanding of the current dating culture, there's basically a few stages for a couple to be together.
Stage 1 -> Acquaintance
Stage 2 -> Friends
Stage 3 -> Getting to know each other better, or going on dates
Stage 4 -> Becoming Exclusive, or only seeing each other
Stage 5 -> Become gf and bf or get into a relationship through a confession or asking to be official, which is what MC was doing to Risa at her introduction

Though this is just the longer stages, some people skip stage 2, 3, or 4. I mean Natsumi skip step 3, and 4 when she jump MC. Stage 3 can also be confusing to some people, because if it's never specified, it can be interpreted as just hanging out as friends, or going on a date.

And when I say they went on a date, I meant they're on stage 3. And I think I specifically avoid the word "dating" and only use "they went on a date" (but I might have missed it). Because depending on each person or culture, dating could mean either stage 3, 4, or 5. So Risa and MC only go as far as stage 3. While I know that it can be sucks that people can go on a date with multiple people at once before they're becoming exclusive or getting into a relationship, that's the reality of today's dating culture. Especially for popular guys/girls, which Risa is in the story.

It was also mentioned that Risa had like 10 suitor before she narrowed it down to 2. This was because the other 8 decide to confess right away before even becoming friends, which she found strange.

She will have her redemption, which will be the one of the main focus on her chapter, but to sum it up, it won't be where she's always in love with MC and just realizing that after being treated horribly by her bf. I can't explain it all, but basically she's a flawed person, with some good points, and her chapter will talk about her flaws and overcoming that. But since she has not overcome those flaws in the current version, I expected that she would get a lot of hate. Which is also what MC was feeling at the start, though hate is a strong word, MC just resented her and overtime became indifference toward her.

But yes, if she's a virgin, she will be saving it for someone special, and thinks that her bf isn't one, which will make MC realize that she's having a relationship problem when she said that. (Like why would she stays with him if he's not someone special for her). As for why she's fantasizing about MC, it might actually be the opposite of what you think(?). She is confused about how she feels, yes, but rather than she's in denial about being in love with MC, it's actually she's starting to think that she has feeling for MC, while she's actually not. But like I said, not yet anyway.

Going into her storyline a little bit, which is a spoiler

Her storyline also won't be where she breaks up with her bf and gets into a relationship with MC right away. I don't think that's a healthy thing to do and will just make either MC a rebound, or a backup/second choice. And she's not breaking up because she's always in love with MC and regret not choosing MC (Though she will feel that way at first because it's all confusing for her), but rather because breaking up is the right thing to do for herself. So MC won't try to steal her or get her back, rather he and Natsumi will help her get out of an abusive relationship. Then MC, Risa, and also Natsumi will resume their friendship, and finally Risa start to falls in love with MC after she has fully moved on from her bf.

This is what I want to explore in her storyline.
I just finished this up to chapter 4 and so far I enjoy it.

If I'm honest; when Risa was going to give the MC chocolate it appeared more like she might have had some feelings for the MC. In my opinion she also seemed conflicted about it though, with her boyfriend being who he was, it seemed like she might sort of regret her choice. I get the part about her bf being jealous so it made sense she lied, but it also felt like she was just trying to reassure herself it was just obligatory. That's just what it seemed like to me and I don't mind it tbh. I kind of prefer it as my head cannon instead of a pity chocolate.

If at this point she has had no romantic feelings for the MC I find her less desirable. Imo once Risa chose her bf she kind of cut the cord in regards to the MC. You spend 3 months crying and now she want's you to get with her? No, thank you. It feels like no matter how long afterwards, when she gets with the MC, he's still pretty much her backup bf after all that. If she had romantic feelings for MC sooner, imo it would make it easier to accept her bs. Although, tbh I do dislike the idea of "going on a date" with a girl who's also "going on a date" with other guys, so I might be more biased against her.

Like I said though; To me it would be less desirable to take her back unless she did think of the MC romantically beforehand. If not it just seems kind of cruel to turn him down and ghost him, just to realize your first choice sucked so you want to rollback and try again. Without any emotion behind it, she just appears fickle to me. It also seems like unnecessary baggage on the MC who has Natsumi now and honestly he's probably better off moving on as a result. It just feels like if she's going to be unavoidable she needs damn good reasons or she's not worth the headache. The option for her to be a virgin does take a lot of the sting away though so ty for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
hold up ... the main LI, the yandere girl... marries someone else than the target of her affection?
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
this VN is ... right...
but the dev also hates NTR :))
in the dev notes: so even if the story is going to be like there will be an NTR, I promise you, it won't and just a plot device.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
I thought the whole "anti-NTR" blackmail scenario was a complete fuckin' drag but there's no NTR--the game goes out of it's way to explicitly tell you this at the first real hint. The Risa thing could be an NTR setup but it's not.

If not it just seems kind of cruel to turn him down and ghost him, just to realize your first choice sucked so you want to rollback and try again. Without any emotion behind it, she just appears fickle to me. It also seems like unnecessary baggage on the MC who has Natsumi now and honestly he's probably better off moving on as a result. It just feels like if she's going to be unavoidable she needs damn good reasons or she's not worth the headache.
I'd be more open to Risa if the reason she had ghosted them both were simply her controlling boyfriend but the developer tells us why ITT and through "subtext" (the player character explicitly tells you in an exchange with Natsumi) and really, it's a selfish and one-sided decision that broke multiple friendships. And hopefully the story will acknowledge that her recording them having sex without consent isn't right. Still, even removed from me thinking she sucks, like you I'd prefer the characters properly moved on. But that isn't the deal.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Wait, I just realized that the beginning of the game wasn't a dream but actual foreshadowing of what is to come in the future., I didn't pay attention to ''11 years ago'' the first time I played. I take everything I said back, this game is not wholesome at all, fuck this game! xD
It is so fucking sad that they don't end up together and marry some other people instead.. I am depressed now.

Oh and ofcourse:
''Future Fetish:
1. Harem
2. Threesome ''

I am dead inside now. Such pure love, first and only ones for each other - ruined.

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Wait, I just realized that the beginning of the game wasn't a dream but actual foreshadowing of what is to come in the future., I didn't pay attention to ''11 years ago'' the first time I played. I take everything I said back, this game is not wholesome at all, fuck this game! xD
It is so fucking sad that they don't end up together and marry some other people instead.. I am depressed now.

Oh and ofcourse:
''Future Fetish:
1. Harem
2. Threesome ''

I am dead inside now. Such pure love, first and only ones for each other - ruined.
In case you're serious, the Dev already said it's not going to have an unhappy ending. Spoilers and all that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/natsumi-love-story-v0-4-0-steradianfauns.97651/post-8048184

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes