RPGM Partial Natsumi's Trip to Demon Island[RJ335068][hukidamari][English]

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
This is my first time creating a thread instead of only posting as a comment on an existing one so please let me know if I did it wrong or posted under the wrong topic.
I created this English translation for Natsumi's Trip to Demon Island with Translator++ mostly using GPT 3.5 and reading over then editing anything that sounded weird. I got bored part way in so only all maps have been fully gone over. Most of the Common Event's are only Chat GPT 3.5 and there may be Japanese for menus and battle logs.

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Release 7/25/21
Language: English, Japanese

Instructions/Information
Drag and drop files from zip into game files.

Patch

Download

Preview Images:
View attachment 1717426958993.webp View attachment 1717426978939.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: redraven985

sinker093

Feb 8, 2020
This is my first time creating a thread instead of only posting as a comment on an existing one so please let me know if I did it wrong or posted under the wrong topic.
I created this English translation for Natsumi's Trip to Demon Island with Translator++ mostly using GPT 3.5 and reading over then editing anything that sounded weird. I got bored part way in so only all maps have been fully gone over. Most of the Common Event's are only Chat GPT 3.5 and there may be Japanese for menus and battle logs.

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Release 7/25/21
Language: English, Japanese

Instructions/Information
Drag and drop files from zip into game files.

Patch

Download

Preview Images:
View attachment 3700816 View attachment 3700818
Patch link doesn't work