RPGM Abandoned Natsuru Roshutsu [v0.2] [SeductiveKneesocks]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
you.png

Overview:
After a fateful encounter with a mysterious girl in her class, Natsuru has awakened to the thrills of exhibitionism!
...albeit, reluctantly.

Guide Natsuru on her journey of self-discovery as she ends up in hopelessly chaotic situations that require her to be in naught but her skin and in an almost permanent state of arousal!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-20
Release Date: 2021-03-20
Developer: SeductiveKneesocks - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: -

HSJIjw.png RfmF9m.png NatsuruHall 720.png CharaStudio-2021-01-20-18-29-59-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Definitely something on the roadmap for the games development. I love it when you can see an animated sprite too.
Oh it don't have to be animated can just be a still picture. Animated is better though not many Japanese devs have it animated. It's like 2 or 3 that does it. I wonder if Live 2d can work for a sprite.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Live2D would be interesting but I dunno if RPG Maker MV coud implement it. I did experiment with an animated sprite and it does work, but it causes the game to jitter from using too much cache memory the game is allowed. When I get that optimized, it should run smooth as butter.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Tags are to my liking, especially the exhib and urination one. Hopefully it's going to be expanded, and not just be a single toilet scene though.

Reactions: MizoreS

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Excellent concept and the execution is great so far. It's nice to have coherent dialogue, too. Really enthusiastic about seeing where this goes.

Reactions: MizoreS

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
MizoreS : I played the demo, I love the desing of the main character, nothing like cute+pervert. The brother-sister posible love/sex route has me intrested (I hope you add more about this). I also found the easter egg about showing anime on the tv lobby really funny.

The only thing that worries me is that I found "scat" in the stats menu, I hope you make it optional all the scat scenes, maybe having the option to turn that content off when starting a new game.

I will be watching this thread and see how it goes.

Reactions: hr17 and rKnight

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm a sucker for exhibitionism games so this game will go into my list, will keeping my eyes on for more updates with more content. Wonder what kind of kinks you planning for this game?

Reactions: favordout
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes