4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
If you are playing modded game, you should either play only modded version or abandon mods and play 'vanila version', that is a rule of thumb.
Well that is what i say, i restarted the game with the mod, continued the updated game with the updated mod.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
installed with the mod and it still says invalid
They will likely need to update it. The mod used a different version of Ren'Py than we did to make the game, so there are going to be issues until the modder fixes it. Sadly, as much as I like mods in general, it is why I have to recommend people not use mods on WiP games here.

The only other thing I can do at this point is to offer you one of my saves from the end of last update.
It is roughly max lesbian/bold.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
They will likely need to update it. The mod used a different version of Ren'Py than we did to make the game, so there are going to be issues until the modder fixes it. Sadly, as much as I like mods in general, it is why I have to recommend people not use mods on WiP games here.

The only other thing I can do at this point is to offer you one of my saves from the end of last update.
It is roughly max lesbian/bold.
thanks for the save, what i can try to do is try to load a save from season 1 and see if it also works :)

Reactions: TheDevian

bktalkin

Feb 29, 2020
I liked the straight sex scenes with Lyanna in Season 1, have there been any straight ones with her in Season 2 yet? I havent played S2 in a while

Reactions: Priappus

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
a nice tool to help with walkthrough is the universal ren py mod. It is updated regularly and will show you the choices there is a path to follow

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
a nice tool to help with walkthrough is the universal ren py mod. It is updated regularly and will show you the choices there is a path to follow

Using mods on incomplete games is VERY likely to break your save. I highly recommend against it. They are really NOT needed anyway, none of the choices are really that complicated.

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
Using mods on incomplete games is VERY likely to break your save. I highly recommend against it. They are really NOT needed anyway, none of the choices are really that complicated.
This mod doesnt alter any code, it just shows you the consequences of the choices

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This mod doesnt alter any code, it just shows you the consequences of the choices
They said something like that about the last mod someone passed around here, but it locked the saves, so people could not play without it. So, like I said, use it at your own risk.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes