4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
another moralfag on a pirate site? Get me off from it.
Different people will draw the line differently but I don't think anyone can disagree that giving the game away for free to everyone, just a few days later than the paying supporters, is incredibly generous.

While it's true that this site allows piracy, you don't have to be such an ass about it. Have some patience or pay the dev.
Your dick won't fall off for having to wait a couple weeks. Begging for people to pirate something you'll already get for free anyway comes off as whiny and entitled.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.22] [DWR Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: S02 v0.21 -> S02 v0.22 [181 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random404

Dec 2, 2022
Anyone else with save loading issues? I'm using the compressed version if that makes a difference. The load screen is 7 across by 4 tall. Manually transferred saves from v0.20 to v0.22 are treated as invalid.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else with save loading issues? I'm using the compressed version if that makes a difference. The load screen is 7 across by 4 tall. Manually transferred saves from v0.20 to v0.22 are treated as invalid.
It seems all throughout Season 2 I've been restarting over and over because of "invalid save". And yes - the save files appearance have gone from 6 full size per page to 6 miniature on a 4X7 grid. I've always played the compressed version - is that the issue? Hope not, as I don't have the disc space for large files...

Reactions: Mythos079

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I know this is not the place for realism but I find it curious that Pandora's black lipstick doesn't come off her mouth even when she's bathing. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks to some changes, there were some cases of saves not working, but most of them seemed fine. In fact, I only ran into one during testing.
Worst case, you can use this one from the end of the last update.
I know this is not the place for realism but I find it curious that Pandora's black lipstick doesn't come off her mouth even when she's bathing. :ROFLMAO:
It's waterproof. lol
No smudge, no smears. It won't come off when eating nor heavy makeout sessions!

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Since the next update will no doubt go over 5 gigs can we finally start getting update-only patches? They're a pretty standard thing for big games and Mega has a 5gig limit for free users, as does pixeldrain...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NaughtyLyanna-S2v0.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
It seems all throughout Season 2 I've been restarting over and over because of "invalid save". And yes - the save files appearance have gone from 6 full size per page to 6 miniature on a 4X7 grid. I've always played the compressed version - is that the issue? Hope not, as I don't have the disc space for large files...
I changed some event orders to make more sense, and this affected some saves.

I recommend making multiple saves. This save system gives me a lot of headaches and I'm terrible at coding, so I'm sorry about that. I swear I'm trying to solve this once and for all. Now, when saves are made in patched versions and such, there's not much I can do.

About the slots, I created more slots so that people who are save maniacs can have more saves on a single page. Maybe the number was excessive, but I don't think it causes that much harm.

Since the next update will no doubt go over 5 gigs can we finally start getting update-only patches? They're a pretty standard thing for big games and Mega has a 5gig limit for free users, as does pixeldrain...
You're right. I'll start doing the update patches again starting with the next version. This Season 2 is insanely long, but I'm avoiding breaking it into two.

---

By the way, starting with the next version I'll add a "Skip Accelerator" (or speed reducer, depending on the player's taste). This doesn't solve the problem, but it will at least speed things up for those who want or need to go back to the beginning.

image.png

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes