4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
499890_NLlogo1.png

Overview:
It's the story of a girl trying to reconcile her troubled life and disruptive family with discovering a new naughty side. She moved to a new city, and quickly made new friends. It had everything to be a peaceful journey, but things are not that simple, after all, she always ends up losing her clothes in the most inappropriate situations! Follow Lyanna and her friends on their (naked) adventures.

The game focuses on female-only content. There are optional routes that include MF content, but most of content is FF focused.

Season 1 Synopsis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Season 2 Synopsis
Last Update (S02 v0.19) Synopsis
Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: DWR Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.19
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SEASON 1 - v1.06

Extras: WALLPAPERS - - Walkthrough Mod* - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk. It works on 0.19.

499893_bg_day11_9.png 499895_bg_day11_357.png 425150_bg_day08_201.png 361431_1.jpg 361432_2.jpg 361434_4.jpg 386108_1.png 386111_3.png 001 (94).png 001 (512).png 001 (266).png 001 (444).png 003 (74).png 003 (185).png 003 (703).png 004 (249).png 006 (470).png 008 (645).png 013 (618).png 014 (615).png

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Here's my Darkpressed version

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Naughty Lyanna [0.1] [DWR Games] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (89MB): - - -

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Here's my Darkpressed version

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Naughty Lyanna [0.1] [DWR Games] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (89MB): - - -
In the next versions, I will try to compress the files before the release.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The game looks promising, but could be better. A story about a girl that discovers exhibitionism and finds another girl as "accomplice" to do that kind of stuff together is pretty exciting. But I would prefer more realism in the scenes. There are scenes too absurd.

Right now all men in the game are pigs: the delivery boy, the old guy in the train, and the owner of the shop with a gun are pigs. Why all men are pigs in this kind of games? Are all the devs hater-of-men lesbians or something?

The scene of the guy with the gun is the worst: first of all, regular men don´t carry a gun and hadcuffs everywhere except if they are cops. Second, regular men try to help a girl if they find her naked in the street, don´t handcuff her to a fence. Third, regular girls don´t know how to free themselves from handcuffs except if they are scape artist.

Another problem are the graphics. Those scenes made with Honey Select could be good like ten years ago, but now they look old and generic. Can´t compete with DAZ 3D and similar programs.

Last edited:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah for sure it's a promising demo and there're many things I like just as exhibitionism, bondage, public nudity and so on ...
But there're also some other things which have to be improved just as some unrealistic scenes (mentioned in posts before) and spelling and grammar, so sometimes funny to read.
All in all dev go on this way. We've too little games with this content out here.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes