4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
@DWR Games

By your later comments I suspected that You were doing that graphical upgrades, these are excellent news, however, w/o the aim of mining your good work, this 4k improvement changed Lyanna´s face too. I just was delighted with the old Lyanna render, well You're her creator, and I respect that. On the other hand, excellect angles changes. (y)
I was worried about that in the beginning, too. But I liked the result. Actually, the slides are the same, but the old skin was less detailed. I didn't change anything size or position — just the skin texture. I tried to get as close as possible to the original, but none would get the result 100% the same.

Reactions: 7rty and Argox

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
DWR Games
By your later comments I suspected that you were doing several graphical upgrades, these are excellent news, however, w/o the aim of diminishing your endeavors, this 4K upgrade changed Lyanna's face, as well. I just was delighted with the old Lyanna render, well you're her creator, and I respect that. Excellent angle changes indeed. (y)

I was worried about that in the beginning, too. But I liked the result. Actually, the slides are the same, but the old skin was less detailed. I didn't change anything size or position — just the skin texture. I tried to get as close as possible to the original, but none would get the result 100% the same.
There is nothing to worry about, every change has a price, now the most important are the events, I hope there will be more updates sooner. The longer the wait the better. :geek:

EDIT: that's cool you "FIXED" the handcuffs scene, it really was out of the game's "realism".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DWR Games

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I don´t know the posibilities of desinging of the bodies of females that Honey Select provides, but IMO it would be a good thing to introduce as much variety in the bodies (and ages) as possible. I mean, not only bigger tits, but if possible even a bit of tummy and love handles for older female characters and things like that. Right now it seems that most of the female bodies are like perfect mannequins. A bit of naturalism and realism (again, as far as Honey Select allows it) would be great. (y)

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I don´t know the posibilities of desinging of the bodies of females that Honey Select provides, but IMO it would be a good thing to introduce as much variety in the bodies (and ages) as possible. I mean, not only bigger tits, but if possible even a bit of tummy and love handles for older female characters and things like that. Right now it seems that most of the female bodies are like perfect mannequins. A bit of naturalism and realism (again, as far as Honey Select allows it) would be great. (y)
I try to create as much variety as possible. Here you can see some of the characters in the game. There are some still missing here, but you can get an idea that the game has different body types. You'll see a few milfs throughout the game.

20190716204220354.png

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
any chance for the save to be carried over to the newer version?
It's honestly kinda a pain to replay from the very beginning whenever new update comes out.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
any chance for the save to be carried over to the newer version?
It's honestly kinda a pain to replay from the very beginning whenever new update comes out.
I haven't tried but should work, I didn't make significant changes in the script in this version.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Lyanna just got better in HD :love: I hope something happens between her and the teacher, thanks for the update.

Reactions: Argox

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
to be honest i think 4.4GB is too much.
turn a bit down with quality..sometime devs(not only here) want too much with large pics and too high quality therefor so big pack.:geek:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
to be honest i think 4.4GB is too much.
turn a bit down with quality..sometime devs(not only here) want too much with large pics and too high quality therefor so big pack.:geek:
I fact, I tried to download it at that size and half-way through Mega said that it exceeded the quota for my IP. Downloading the compresed version (thanks to whoever provided that).

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
The issue is that, at the moment, all of the pictures in the game are in .png format
Might wanna use highest quality .jpg instead (for the non-compressed/non-webp release)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, done with 0.4a, and I'll say: nice update. Some fun stuff, some foreshadowing, and beautifully presented. However, I found the Hector character's thought dialogue painfully stereotypical. You might want to tone that down.

In fact, you might want to reconsider showing the thoughts of the non-MC characters in general. I don't think that they add anything (and where they do, it can be in dialogue) and it takes away from the focus of the story on the main character. Showing the MC's thoughts is fine, because we are seeing the world through her eyes. Have the others show how they feel with facial expressions, rather than just telling the audience what they are thinking like the MC was a telepath. Not a major nit, but something to consider and something that I think would improve the atmosphere of the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a choice of ego or a restriction in coding skills.
There is a unity game, mad turn, where dev has broken the game into chapters 200-400 MB large.
He still kept the big ol' 2-4 BG big full game though.
Dev of high rise climb claimed he used hd pics for animation and it was buggy - frames tend to seam for the fact that the more the pixels - the more the chances of rupture in processing.

Fortunately, we have our marvelous crunchers ... just make a request in the
Game Compression Requests 2.0 thread using the appropriate
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes