VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
anyone know what to do here ?
Bro what happens is that the update is basically incomplete, the truth is that I don't see anything new and we don't have the key.

I'm waiting for someone to release an Android version to get the images out and really see where this update is.

Because it's basically 0.35, I haven't seen a change in anything.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I'M WRITING ABOUT THE GAME Sons of Jungle AND ADMINS...

let it be deleted, but whoever sees it, save it immediately!!! the admins here are corrupt! after only a couple of weeks, they accidentally find my review of this game and delete it, saying in a personal message that the review only refers to my emotions and other crap.
They also gave a warning for an incorrect review!!! corrupt admins!!!!
(their letter: Violation of rule #5: Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game. Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. ) they came up with some rules, although they themselves cannot distinguish the correctness of what they are doing, and cannot give a correct assessment. as a result, my review was deleted, a good review was returned to this game, and access to a new rating to give - was closed!))) so think about how it all looks!
when creating your account there are established rules that you have read and accepted. please also respect the discussion threads of other games and do not pollute with your unconstructed speech. make sure you understand the rules of the forum before posting.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes