VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Naughty Nice [Chp.3] [Bbisquit]

1. 2.00 star(s)

pachinko jones

Chapter 3 and literally nothing has happened. Like everyone else I was pulled in by the models but this game has been out for too long to have zero content besides the filler opening scene. You go from one place to another place and introduce yourself to your own, uhh, landlady group. That's it. The 3rd chapter took maybe... 5 minutes to read? Idk, I'm down for some slow burns but the dialogue and premise aren't strong enough to justify being this short after this long.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

John64

I don't get why 5 stars so far. The renders are good, but:
    1. It's still VERY short. About 30 min max for all 3 chapters with all the reading.
    2. The plot so far is VERY generic.
    3. Dialogues also are pretty blunt so far.

BUT I think it has some potential and I liked one of the "other landladies" (the one with dark hair on intro picture), so i'll mark it "good", though we'll see where it goes. So far (as of Chapter 3) - you can't understand clearly where the game is heading. Just a small basic setup for possible future action...
  3. 3.00 star(s)

drconfused

The story line has an interesting premise. I find the dialogue to be very mechanical and formal, it doesn't have that organic feel that language tends to have. I try to avoid games that every female has crazy large breasts so I can't say much about the visuals other than that they are alright.
    The chapters are very short so don't expect getting to deep, it maybe takes an hour if that to go through all three chapters.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Naughty Nice [ch.2]

Good game with good renders actually there isn't that much content now. Also there isn't that much to the story now. MC is a fighter now he quit it and moved to another city where he met his aunts, cousins, and grandma. Yeah seems like a generic game but again we don't know it's all upto the dev. Hoping he won't make it a fuck feast cause I actually loves romance and well deserved sex scenes. For now I enjoyed the game and looking forward to next updates. Renders are good but in some scenes there is lighting problems.

Edit : downgraded it from 4 to 3 cause it's abandoned
  5. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

It is a pretty good start to the game so far. renders are really good. well done. I hope they include the animations next time. Emma is a real cutie, like her a lot. we don't get into much of the story/plot and I guess that is ok for chapter 1. Hope this will turn out to be a great game. all the best to the devloper
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

I hope this doesn't comes back and bites me in the ass but I really like the start of Naughty Nice.

Story:

Our father isn't dead. Our Mom isn't a sexually pent up widow and our main character isn't returning home from somewhere. He's actually quite appealing to me, so far he hasn't come off as a total doofus, a overly horny perv or a simpleton... So far. There was a sex scene with Reagan, which was avoidable, the scene was hot in my opinion. There isn't any animations but in this case I'm okay with that, because I still loved the scene but mainly the dirty talk. Just wish it lasted a little longer, just a little bit.

For those of us that are 50-50 on incest this works well. I'm anxious to see what's in stored us next.

Characters:

Main character is pretty evenly balanced, I like him. He seems like a bad ass but it's not amplified or anything, I really appreciate that. Reagan was hot, Cora was even hotter and I'm glad the MC put that creep in his place. Hot Aunt/Landlady and adorable Cousin/you know the rest. The slider isn't turned all the way up on these models and that's fantastic for me.

Dialogue/Grammar:
    Good.

Animations:
    None but not necessarily needed.

Overall, I'd say it's most definitely on my radar.

Best of luck to the crew.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

Another incest game, I can't wait for updates.

It's about a young man who wants to go his own way and tries to leave his parents behind and move to another city. Unfortunately the parents don't cooperate and sends us his aunt and cousin. But? The two are very hot!

So we are an "underground" fighter who earns his money to start his new life. After beating the opponent in the last fight, we pick up his "ex-girlfriend" in the bar and bring her drunk to her hotel. We have some fun and the next day I'm in Yorknew.

- The english is ok so far.
    - The render look good although I find them a bit too pale.
    - The sex scene was ok. I definitely prefer animated. When the penetration started you could think they were doing a workout. The movements were weird at first. I prefer it longer and with more dirty talk. I liked the "daddy" thing.
    - To enter all the relationships sucks heavy

Even though it quickly becomes clear to everyone where the journey is going, I look forward to more updates! I wish the dev good luck and success!