• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Naughty Nurse NTR [v1.0] [PixelAx]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kegs

Honestly feels very underrated, this is a great Netori game with amazing scenes and decent enough gameplay. Being able to pursue girls aside the main nurse was a nice surprise. Although it's a bit rough around the edges 5 stars is well deserved for adult game standards.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

over all this is a pretty good NTR date/training game with contest of collecting with 4 mini games and time/money managing , you NTR the nurse by controlling her stat within a time limit , unlock new pose and one side mission which has a pretty good plot , nice art (ai tag) and good game play
    Downside is that mini game is repetitive and time consuming ,recommend to use MTool to hack speed ,the game is pretty short as well , 3.5/5 but very enjoyable so i rate this 4 star
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ImNotHereToFap

The art is pretty good. The game got too repetitive after the first few days and the progression bar for when doing sex acts is very slow and cannot be quickened. I finished it just because I have OCD but I would download a save file from someone and view the renderings from the saved file instead.

Art 4.5/5
    number of renders 2/5 (not as many as I had hoped)
    Gameplay 3/5
    NTR meter 3.5/5

Overall 3.5/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Kayin

As usual, let's start off by saying that Netorare and Netori are my favourite themes, and I hate Netorase/Swinging. Now that's out of the way, here's the review:

Art :
    It's good and get the job done. For an AI game, it is very consistent. There are some flaws here and there, but overall, I can't say it's ugly. The FMC was enjoyable, and the side character were ok.

Gameplay:
    It's a NTRLegend-like, where you navigate from screen to screen to get different things done.
    You need to earn money in order to buy new position at the sex shop, and you need to manage her rating to increase her submission.
    For money, you'll have 2 options at first, and you might get more depending on what you buy later. Very simple and short mini games. A tad grindy, but I've seen worse.
    For Submission, you can either search the room to find flaws and report her to the hospital every night, or just H her. Be careful, 0% Rating = game over.
    You might want to avoid 100% rating too, keep a balance.

Tip: I highly suggest focusing on money first, to buy 2 items on the shop. I don't remember the name, but one item, when you buy it, gives you +1500 per day. Then, it unlocks a 2nd item (price is 27k~) that gives you +5000 per day. After that, you'll be set with money for the rest of the game and can focus on corruption.

Story:
    Simple, you got into a car accident and get transfered in a hospital. You find the nurse hot, and try to coerce her into doing naughty stuff, abusing the policies of the hospital and the fact that she really need the job and can't afford to be fired.
    Nothing to write home about, we're far from a Rance game, but it get the job down and that's enough.

NTR:
    Type of NTR is Netori, and it's overall well executed. It's very simple but then again, get the job done.
    The game knows what it is, knows where it goes, and you're warned about it. There's no in-between or "NTR avoidable" bullshit (People who can't handle NTR should just ignore those kind of games)

Bugs:
    If the game was clean, I would have given it a 4/5.
    But there's too many places where people can get softlocked (don't talk to the pink girl, just buy stuff and H her, but don't speak to her), and it is very frustrating.
    There's also slow downs here and there, and while the UI is really neat and well done overall, more work could have been to for the stability of the game. Too bad :/

TLDR:
    Great Netori game ! A tad grindy, be wary of bugs.