Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
you starting as a bad guy...but some how turn out to be good guy who saved her life from rude boyfriend.
Well, if I'm being completely honest, I'd say that's a hyperbole. Guess I'd categorize this as shit-class "NTR" - like how an overhorny virgin preteen would think of NTR.
It's frankly, ridiculous. The conversations, heck, the whole script is stupid(-adjacent), and I don't think it is the MTL's fault.

The ladies are nicely generated AI CGs, though, and the animations are passable (even if they clearly reek of lazyness). The gameplay gets tiresome really fast, too - yes, you should use Cheat Engine/mtool/something along the line.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Well, if I'm being completely honest, I'd say that's a hyperbole. Guess I'd categorize this as shit-class "NTR" - like how an overhorny virgin preteen would think of NTR.
It's frankly, ridiculous. The conversations, heck, the whole script is stupid(-adjacent), and I don't think it is the MTL's fault.

The ladies are nicely generated AI CGs, though, and the animations are passable (even if they clearly reek of lazyness). The gameplay gets tiresome really fast, too - yes, you should use Cheat Engine/mtool/something along the line.
frankly, NTR is just as cheating. and this is exacly NTR, but depend on what your point of view and it can be seperate to be netorare or netori, or netarase. NTR is just a shorten of all those form

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes