Others - Naughty Rabbit [2023-10-15] [be_kon_box]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Weiner65557

This game has been in development for a long time. It keeps getting better every iteration, although development takes time. High quality art and well-made combat. It's impressive on an engine such as clickteam fusion. The developer also seems nice, transparent, and without financial incentive. People have offered to donate to him, but he always declines
  2. 4.00 star(s)

armedvinyl

I thought this was the finished thing, but since it isn't, this game shows some promise.
    I'm not entirely sure what else more is being planned for it, but what's here is good groundwork for a fun game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

nulnil

Gameplay: Good (6/10)
    =================
    Not too much to say here. It's pretty much like mario if he could punch people. Currently lacks content, and the only major critique is that the punch combos reach insanely far and some other attacks would be nice.

Presentation: OK (5/10)
    ====================
    Unlike most H-Platformers, you can rape enemies. And uh, that's it. I mean if you don't fuck an enemy they will get back up and attack you again (for most of them), though in larger chaotic battles you may not have the chance.

They apparently plan on adding more functionality to this, which is great, but I am rating it on what it is now.

Visual Design: OK (5/10)
    ==================
    There's nothing amazing about the graphics, but they aren't horrible either. High res pixel art is always a little jarring though.

Final Review: Worth your time
    =======================
    Given the 30-60 megabyte size, it can't hurt to play. It is only about 30-40 minutes of content though.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Yingpingu

Seen this game around on Twitter and such since 2019. Not too much of a fan of lewd platformers but this one is alright. It's taken a long time to resemble something beyond a tech demo so take that as you will.

Not played the latest update much but beforehand, I feel the player needed more health cause between combat and sex, it was very easy to eat into those (2?) hearts / health.