4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Naughty Rabbit.png

Overview:
Naughty Rabbit is a 2D side-scrolling platformer action game with the player as a male anthromorphic rabbit and the goal of rescuing the female rabbit captives in each stage. In the current demo, there are three stages with the third stage being a boss stage against a wolf lady. The player can collects the acorns in each stage and use them in the store to buy items such as carrots (restores health) and a mandrake that will restore all hearts if the player loses them all during a stage. After defeating an enemy capable of sex, the player can interact with them by standing next to and pressing button 3 (C key). The sex scenes are animated and involves timing with the goal of either the enemy orgasms first or both partners orgasm together. If the enemy is not satisfied enough, the player will lose a 1/4 part of heart. The game can be played with either a gamepad or keyboard.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-15
Developer: be_kon_box - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-10-15
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Important Notes:

Developer Notes:

Read the important notes for information about the modified executable file that is included in the folder.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.7.png screenshot.8.png screenshot.9.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.11.png screenshot.12.png screenshot.13.png screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png Wolf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Naughty Rabbit 2022-09-01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Apr 12, 2020
Been following progress on this since I think late 2019?
Performance and the feel of combat has gotten dramatically better, I remember it running at slideshow speeds on this same potato PC that now runs it fine.
Taking a look in the save.ini tried the "wolf_cum_inside_finish=0" setting and doing just that to the wolf boss didn't seem to make a difference in any of 3 possible outcomes (bun blows, she doesn't, vice versa or simultaneous finish) tried value 1, 0 (default) and 999 (thought it might be bonus damage)
You can also make the dog girl enemies lunge at you by setting estrus=1
Anyway completed save.ini View attachment save.zip
also running flawlessly in WINE/Lutris with the following settings Screenshot from 2022-09-02 22-58-16.png

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
has potencial.
idk if the dev reads here, but if they do:
wish the character could move a little faster
shop should be cheaper.

Aug 10, 2019
I love Rabbits! I like the art style, the game play isn't bad. be better if the kobolds didn't just attack you they should just be horny. be nice to see where this game goes.

Reactions: GH057ts
Nov 22, 2018
Some funny Easter eggs:
1. You can use jump to step on mobs. And some of them will counter-attack you if you step them too many times.
2. Black kobolds know the timing (sometimes). If your PC have sex with others that near to their spawning spots, they will just peek before your job is finished. However, spawned kobolds will still interrupt you.
3. Barometzs will counter-attack you if you use uppercut or tackle to hit them.
4. If the bear-bee's sting attack hits on wall, they will have special knocked out moves. Also, they will **** downed barometzs those out of the screen. You can see their "things" are very long compared to their sizes.

has potencial.
idk if the dev reads here, but if they do:
wish the character could move a little faster
shop should be cheaper.
You may try jumping instead. It moves faster than running.
I love Rabbits! I like the art style, the game play isn't bad. be better if the kobolds didn't just attack you they should just be horny. be nice to see where this game goes.
Check #2.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Been following progress on this since I think late 2019?
Performance and the feel of combat has gotten dramatically better, I remember it running at slideshow speeds on this same potato PC that now runs it fine.
Taking a look in the save.ini tried the "wolf_cum_inside_finish=0" setting and doing just that to the wolf boss didn't seem to make a difference in any of 3 possible outcomes (bun blows, she doesn't, vice versa or simultaneous finish) tried value 1, 0 (default) and 999 (thought it might be bonus damage)
You can also make the dog girl enemies lunge at you by setting estrus=1
Anyway completed save.ini View attachment 2020346
also running flawlessly in WINE/Lutris with the following settings View attachment 2020341
that flag triggered when I finished wolf with sex attack. You specifically need to skip the first attempt at sex, do not punch when she's panting, and then stack on three out of four attacks to not give her too much damage. Flag turns to 1 once you do this.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes