cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
According to sources, the way to actually get uncensored mode and other things is to key in a certain code or two for that specific build. While this is free, I have a feeling that, if you became a patron right after, you could use the free demo build and punch in the keys on the patreon to basically have a patreon build. But that's just how I'm looking at it, I could be totally wrong. cmon bud give us the patreon builds

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Can we make some sex poses in game yet? Or is it just a poser system atm?

P.S: Also is cum mechanic in yet? For futa purposes

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
I would pay for this game, but I cannot play in VR, which is why I asked if it is VR only. Some games have a VR tag while VR is optional at the same time.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
i personally dont have an issue with censorship. when you masturbate to hentai for the good part of 2 years, you just kinda get used to it and fill in blanks

• Haha
Reactions: Xiaololi

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Yeah ... really good. Although I have no v reallity package
It should be censorship on censorship ....
I have tried (from f95zone) but just got annoyed. If anyone has time, do I have a question?
What to do: Start with Sandbox or do not know how or what it costs but the game creator must make money
But have not seen such a good game.
It is not needed with worst graphics games but like simulator games
Last hope is very ugly but yeah what fun
Thanks for a great game. So what does censorship cost?
It is difficult to determine ..... Server "Nopy" fat good so f95zone ...
Thanks for the reply

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 634626
+ Some new videos
Environment Interaction

Milk squirting
Super nice of you with the code.
Although the mosaic is gone, it is completely impossible without a proper VR package. I have to guess where to use the mouse. Most often the girl with a head on her back ....
haha .... or a square package. Thanks anyway

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Super nice of you with the code.
Although the mosaic is gone, it is completely impossible without a proper VR package. I have to guess where to use the mouse. Most often the girl with a head on her back ....
haha .... or a square package. Thanks anyway
Yep, I think in future builds non-VR version, will be friendlier)
The main thing is the concept and the technical side, and they are on top. We will wait for updates and news)

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Yep, I think in future builds non-VR version, will be friendlier)
The main thing is the concept and the technical side, and they are on top. We will wait for updates and news)
are there other codes out in public or just censored code? what is the difference between censored code and uncensored code?

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
I thought this was pretty interesting but the censorship and locked stuff ruins it for me. Still is a good concept.

a6axa6a

Jul 7, 2019
Игра выглядит достойно, но Цензура(n) пробовал старую версию этого проекта и там не понравилось то что у девушек слабая структура тела, в общем они как желе! а этот версию даже качать не буду из-за цензуры!

Reactions: GreenElefant
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes