RPGM - Completed - Naughty School Ghost Stories [v1.00] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

Short monster girls puzzle game without grind for multiple endings, that's great.
    Problems I have for this game are the current translation and some h scenes. Firstly, the translation is not incomprehensible but bad enough to be an unenjoyable experience, i mostly skipped the dialogue cus of how bad it is during h scenes. The h scenes weren't that bad but weren't that good either, some scenes with male protagonist was a bit lack luster cus of how little he is, he was way too shota to my liking. also, there weren't many vaginal scenes as I'd have liked, but I guess it's a matter of preference.

3/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Xhin

Short and sweet and can get all the scenes in one if you know what you're doing. Art is great and the puzzles simple enough. Only real complaint is that most of the classrooms are empty and no item or yokai is in them. Creates alot of dead air when exploring and looking for non-plot related yokai scenes.
    Best thing I would say that there's technically no "lose to win"H- scenes here. Only a yes or no question for most of the scenes. So don't have to worry about locking yourself into the bad ending by exploring. Only a few scenes where there's no choice but the game warns you about them before they happen.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

OsklivyT

The game is relly short still I liked it even if the story is little bare bones.
    You are on a summer break, you break orb containg monsters and now you need to fix it.
    After every think said I hope the developer will keep making more.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Aethyra

This is a classic Oneshota from the perspective of the shota. In this game, you go around a school at night where many urban and ancient legends roam. You have to gather the three ancient treasures to seal the monsters back again. Every "creature" has an individual scene and there are two endings, the good and the bad ending. You get the good ending by having very few scenes with the monsters, which corrupt the shrine maiden. There are two bonus scenes post-game with a Succubus and a clown respectively. Very average game. I would recommend it if you like Oneshota type games.