Navigating the Games Section

TheSagem

Aug 31, 2018
First of all: Hi!
This is my first post here so if this is a stupid question, shame on me.

I find it quite hard to find games by the content Im looking after and wondered if you might have any usefull tipps for me.

E.g. Im looking for games like "Strive for power" where you can customize characters by giving them nicknames and implementing fotos from your library.
I think it is an awesome feature, because in this way you can easily recreate or implement characters from other games or shows.

Do I just have to browse and look after such games "manually" or is there some kind of content Tag that i did not find out yet? Or do i simply have to ask here and you guys help me out from the games that you played?

Regards
Sagem

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the or tags (lot of crossover probably) but some of what you listed sounds a bit unique so I don't think it has a tag, not many pages to look though with those two so you could just look through it all pretty quick. The closest thing matching what you described I can think of is and . Also just remembered (thanks to latest replies and it's thread).

The content tags are listed under the games title on the games main thread, so if you like a game look though it's tags and click the ones your interested in to get the list of all games with that tag.