Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
Came here to check if this actually deserved the necro tag, and I read in the comments it was added "because zombie."
Jesus. Hear me out: just. make. a. zombie. tag. Jfc, dead bodies DO NOT MOVE. That's kinda the point, isn't it? It's not the same thing as freakin zombies. Please stop that. A zombie is literally just a guy with leprosy, c'mon now! Who started this regrettable tendency?

That said, it still looks somewhat interesting... or that's what I would've said if the graphics were actually normal, but it's pixel art, so PASS. All I see is pixel blobs doing something on screen. Literally Minecraft hentai.
Well, I guess it's still better than cheap DAZ or KK screenshots slapped into a copy-paste VN, so I'll definitely give it a try if I have nothing else to play in the foreseeable future. It looks well-made if anything.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Came here to check if this actually deserved the necro tag, and I read in the comments it was added "because zombie."
Jesus. Hear me out: just. make. a. zombie. tag. Jfc, dead bodies DO NOT MOVE. That's kinda the point, isn't it? It's not the same thing as freakin zombies. Please stop that. A zombie is literally just a guy with leprosy, c'mon now! Who started this regrettable tendency?

That said, it still looks somewhat interesting... or that's what I would've said if the graphics were actually normal, but it's pixel art, so PASS. All I see is pixel blobs doing something on screen. Literally Minecraft hentai.
Well, I guess it's still better than cheap DAZ or KK screenshots slapped into a copy-paste VN, so I'll definitely give it a try if I have nothing else to play in the foreseeable future. It looks well-made if anything.
I mean I didn't think much of the game first either but once I played it, it was surprisingly fun. It's a good way to pass time as well as rub one out. But everyone has their own tastes and maybe not everyone will like it.

And just to clarify, aren't zombies animated corpses? Zombies that move around in games are generally depicted as a virus taking over a dead human body or some other kind of 3rd party force moving the dead body, but the body is still dead either way. Whether it's a moving corpse or a corpse that's not moving, a corpse is still a corpse. But if you prefer corpses that just remain still and dead like they are supposed to be then I can respect that.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
I mean I didn't think much of the game first either but once I played it, it was surprisingly fun. It's a good way to pass time as well as rub one out. But everyone has their own tastes and maybe not everyone will like it.

And just to clarify, aren't zombies animated corpses? Zombies that move around in games are generally depicted as a virus taking over a dead human body or some other kind of 3rd party force moving the dead body, but the body is still dead either way. Whether it's a moving corpse or a corpse that's not moving, a corpse is still a corpse. But if you prefer corpses that just remain still and dead like they are supposed to be then I can respect that.
I mean, if the corpse is still animated, it's not a corpse but, indeed, a zombie. And nah, it doesn't count toward the fetish. Necrophilia inheres to inanimated corpses - a key part of the necrophiliac power fantasy is that the body doesn't move, and you can play with it the way you like, moving it around like a doll, dressing/undressing it, carrying it around, etc.
But if it still walks on its own, resists, and/or plays a somewhat active part in the sexual act, then it being "technically dead" by lore is irrelevant.

That's like tagging "loli" a game or hentai with a 10-year-old character, except said character is depicted as being 1.7m tall, has an F cup, a huge ass, and just got a Ph.D. in astrophysics. At that point, for you to say: "hey, technically, she's only 10 by lore!" won't work, will it? It will just sound ridiculous and preposterous - like the "necro" tag on a zombie game.

Take note, you future necro-tagged game devs/posters.

Reactions: LewdEbichu

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I mean, if the corpse is still animated, it's not a corpse but, indeed, a zombie. And nah, it doesn't count toward the fetish. Necrophilia inheres to inanimated corpses - a key part of the necrophiliac power fantasy is that the body doesn't move, and you can play with it the way you like, moving it around like a doll, dressing/undressing it, carrying it around, etc.
But if it still walks on its own, resists, and/or plays a somewhat active part in the sexual act, then it being "technically dead" by lore is irrelevant.

That's like tagging "loli" a game or hentai with a 10-year-old character, except said character is depicted as being 1.7m tall, has an F cup, a huge ass, and just got a Ph.D. in astrophysics. At that point, for you to say: "hey, technically, she's only 10 by lore!" won't work, will it? It will just sound ridiculous and preposterous - like the "necro" tag on a zombie game.

Take note, you future necro-tagged game devs/posters.
Ah, I was just confused since I always thought that necro referred to corpses in general and not inanimated corpses. That explains a lot.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Woah first they deleted the Necro/Ryona thread collection and now we are removing posts talking about Necro in a game tagged with that? In a hentai forum with that same tag available? Seriously?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh this game update? Guess i'll see what's new...last I completed it beating the last boss so im curious what was added. Last played like december or smthing

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes