Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Is there a message like missing .dll? Someone had that problem too in w10 and I believe you can solve it by downloading Visual C++
No error just app cloeses instantly , starts for a brief moment then disappears from taskmenager have same problem with Ren'Py games , what version of visual c++ i mean i have installed allot of those cos they were requirements for some games

Last edited:

devron666

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a message like missing .dll? Someone had that problem too in w10 and I believe you can solve it by downloading Visual C++
hope it helps ^^'
I'm getting the error "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

***edit - Gladmys' post #43 fixed this for me

Last edited:

Amayari

Sep 28, 2018
Games like these always are lovely, and I welcome any new addition. A lovely demo that makes me want more, so I can't wait to see what's in store.

Reactions: Quidev

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Female protagonist tag should be removed at least for the moment, only the futa protagonist tag applies.

Reactions: BaasB

Dead Obscure

Mar 9, 2019
First enemies: zombie, alraune, jinn.
`
Finally it's not some kind of standart cat/fox/slime/othersh1t-girls.
Bless you and good luck on this.

W38oBsA1bXQ.jpg

Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I'm getting the error "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I've downloaded/repaired every visual C++ package available for my system from Microsoft... can you include the file needed in the download?

Guess I've played many games on this site, wondering why this one is different.
I'm trying to solve this problem, happened to a few people. Not sure if I can just include that file inside the project files or is an external problem... Huh I'll do some research

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes