Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Good game, great game in fact because futa makes everything better, but it would be an even better game if there are other futa enemies with both Loss-H and Win-H scenes. I'll watch this thread with great interest

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys I had the DLL error too. W10 x64 bits here so I used google fu and the DLL missing is from Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012. I first installed the x64 bit but it did not work. After installing the x84 one it works. So mine guess is the game is made for x84 bit and the W10 x64 does not download the Redistributable automatically for x84 bit version. So here is the link for the Redistributable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I will check on the game. Happy new year.

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Hello, I enjoyed this alpha and I'm looking forward to future updates. It was mentioned that this is inspired by Japanese pixel games of a similar style, but the only one I've encountered that I really enjoyed (though I haven't played many in the first place) was misinkoujou's Flower Witch. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for games in that category, especially with futanari content or the interactive h-animations seen in both this game and FW's struggle system. (For the record, I started playing Flower Fairy but the gameplay was frustrating and most of the content seemed to be recycled for FW anyway).

Edit: I agree with Flam3r, I would like to see loss animations where the protagonist is topped, but I would not hold it against the developer if they decide not to implement that.

Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
it was an error that ended in 0007 something
Due to the engine i'm using some dlls are needed to run the game.
This is what I found:
"If receiving an error message for missing DLLs, please confirm that the VC2010, VC2012, VC2013, and VC2015 redistributables are installed. For Windows 7 and Windows 8 users, updating to the latest OS version via WindowsUpdate may be required before the rebistributables can be installed."

Hope this helps. :unsure:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I am continually getting this mscvr and mscvp .120 dll errors, i have tried to download C++ again and it still doesnt work both x86 and x64

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
Flam3r. mscvr stands for MS = Microsoft, V = Visual, C = C++, R = Redistributable so you are missing a Redistributable. But the mscvp I dunno what stands for. So you most likelly are missing a Redistributable and something more too.

Reactions: Quidev and Flam3r

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Hello, I enjoyed this alpha and I'm looking forward to future updates. It was mentioned that this is inspired by Japanese pixel games of a similar style, but the only one I've encountered that I really enjoyed (though I haven't played many in the first place) was misinkoujou's Flower Witch. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for games in that category, especially with futanari content or the interactive h-animations seen in both this game and FW's struggle system. (For the record, I started playing Flower Fairy but the gameplay was frustrating and most of the content seemed to be recycled for FW anyway).

Edit: I agree with Flam3r, I would like to see loss animations where the protagonist is topped, but I would not hold it against the developer if they decide not to implement that.
Two games come to mind, Forest Of Blue Skin and Succubus Affection

D4llaas

Sep 11, 2018
yo i think you guys solved this earlier but i tried everything but i still cant get it to work i have the programs post 43 said worked but i still get that 00007 error but im sure i installed all of those programs

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
yo i think you guys solved this earlier but i tried everything but i still cant get it to work i have the programs post 43 said worked but i still get that 00007 error but im sure i installed all of those programs
I found this, I hope it helps >_<

Edit: Installing Acrobat Reader could solve this error too!

Last edited:

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I used to get that error alot as well. It's just silly .dll files or something that are missing, I ran the League of legends installer and it fixed that. You don't have to run the game obviously, just run the installer and let it install the necessary files, then throw LoL in a corner somewhere and forget that it even exists.

This is a great game btw. Yuri, femdom, futa, win for scenes, its a miracle.

Reactions: Quidev
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes