Mod Ren'Py New Coral City [1.55] Gallery Mod v1.002[GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

background main_1280_V2.png

Overview:
This Gallery for NCC is now officially launched. Currently, the MOD is UNLOCKED so all scenes are available for viewing.
Please keep all comments and feedback for this MOD in this thread. Anything made on the main NCC game thread may or may not be seen.

Future:
Currently, the MOD is being cleaned up and re-organized. The next version will be a locked gallery with the user option to view individual locked scenes.

Updated: 07/14/2021
Game/Creator: HoneyGames / NCC Latest Version
Modder: Geekbone /
Mod Version: 1.001
Game Version: 1.55
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Please note! This MOD will only work with the NCC 1.55 version prior to the leaked revision. The 1.55 version
has over 100 game days with a ton of content, while the leaked verion is only 15 game days and only has
a couple of scenes worthy of a gallery. If I do another gallery MOD, it will be on its own page.

Download:

1625000199134.png 1625000318077.png 1625000355263.png 1625000396432.png 1626278223937.png 1626278256583.png 1626278306118.png

While not difficult, these MODS take a lot of time to create and maintain.
I do this for fun, but I would love a cup of coffee!

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Okay, for some reason it was not working with 1.55, but I updated the files. Just download and install again and it should work. I just tested it on 1.55 and it worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I see scenes, that I haven't seen on playtroughs. Were they left unused by the game developer?
It's possible. When I went through the code, I pulled out all the scenes I could find and there were several I had not seen either. That's part of the reason for the BETA tag. If they are true "bonus" scenes I can flag them as such.

Which scenes are you talking about?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm away from PC right now so can't verify, did you remove all the variables or do folks have to reload their saves after viewing the gallery (as they all have stat changes in the original code)? If left in they will bork playthroughs. Regards.

Edit: Yep, it's an issue. You need to let folks know they need to reload their current save as after viewing the "replays" the stats are carrying over into the current playthrough savestate. To correct you either have to remove the variables or the proper way is to grab the current variable state of the playthrough, and after the replay(s) are viewed re-initialize them to the original variable state.

Last edited:

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
It's possible. When I went through the code, I pulled out all the scenes I could find and there were several I had not seen either. That's part of the reason for the BETA tag. If they are true "bonus" scenes I can flag them as such.

Which scenes are you talking about?
Rain + Pinky BJ, Rain + Marc BJ, etc.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm away from PC right now so can't verify, did you remove all the variables or do folks have to reload their saves after viewing the gallery (as they all have stat changes in the original code)? If left in they will bork playthroughs. Regards.

Edit: Yep, it's an issue. You need to let folks know they need to reload their current save as after viewing the "replays" the stats are carrying over into the current playthrough savestate. To correct you either have to remove the variables or the proper way is to grab the current variable state of the playthrough, and after the replay(s) are viewed re-initialize them to the original variable state.
I am updating now, but I assumed everyone reloaded their saves anyway. But it is a better code practice. Thanks!

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Made some variable updates to the code per Sancho1969 and updated the file. Have not added the new content but I have identified all the scenes/code and will get started tomorrow morning.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Made some variable updates to the code per Sancho1969 and updated the file. Have not added the new content but I have identified all the scenes/code and will get started tomorrow morning.
Double-check when you get time, you missed some. Very first one in script "Meadow" her dom is carried over, it's variable is "meadowdom". This is just one example. Check all the girls' doms and anals variables for starts. I know it's exhaustive work, I'm in the same boat w/ my coding too, lol. Regards.

Last edited:

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
michelle and a few girls
(harleys doesnt work at all and martina is missing a domination scene from what I know
Zoe is also missing her kitchen scene.)
dont work with 1.55 even tried it with a fresh 1.55 install

PS
Scenes ive discovered in 1.55 is
svetlana and mark in the beach
drunk riley at the party
Akissa BJ in the bathroom
and last scene with michelle
No idea if you can bring home anyone else since I always seem to end with michelle

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
michelle and a few girls
(harleys doesnt work at all and martina is missing a domination scene from what I know
Zoe is also missing her kitchen scene.)
dont work with 1.55 even tried it with a fresh 1.55 install

PS
Scenes ive discovered in 1.55 is
svetlana and mark in the beach
drunk riley at the party
Akissa BJ in the bathroom
and last scene with michelle
No idea if you can bring home anyone else since I always seem to end with michelle
Not sure why it is not working with 1.55 but I am getting ready to release the latest version with 1.55 content so just give me about 30 minutes.

You can also take Yvette home after the party and I forgot about the kitchen scene with Zoe. I will add that and the Akissa BJ and then release.