Necromancy in hentai?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have always wondered about this...

I have seen many hentai games, even with themes about incest which is not fully accepted in the patreon's guidelines, however, I have never seen a game with necromancy theme or undead heroines (excluding, of course, the classic zombie monster girls with intelligence and vampires).

What do you think is the reason for that? Would such a theme be over-stepping some boundaries for most people?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
There's a couple of RPGM games reusing the same art here that have zombie chicks as regular mobs.
Forgot the names, but it's one using sleeping beauty story, one using dark souls story and one using stranded on an island story.

Quite a few, as in a lot, female MC games use undead enemies with unfathomable erections. ( Cursed armour game has your character raped till exhaustion by raised zombie in the intro)

But I don't remember any particular game having your character as a purposed necromancer. Maybe in some Vn I guess...

SuckerForPain

Sep 28, 2018
The simplest choice would be to look at a similar thematic forum. In general, I am sure that the Japanese have a whole direction for this and they somehow call it. Just need to find this information and then it will be easier: D