[R>Artist 3D] Paid Need 3D artist to make fully rigged female model

Chronocrusher12

Jun 26, 2017
Project:
You can call it Project Cindy, tried working with Daz3D myself but I am no expert.

Developer:
Me, myself and I.

Looking for:
3D artist with a proven track record of quality. This model will be realistic rather than bimbo fantasy.

Employment Type:
If it is agreeable I would like to do half upfront and the rest upon delivery.

Work commitment:
This will likely be a one off, but I am going to want extensive mods and poses for this model.

Preferred method of contact:
Message me on here and we will set something up.

Job Description:
A fully rigged female model with a very specific appearance. I have pictures selected to give you a good idea of what I am going for, please feel free to be artistic and I will let you know if it deviates to far from what I am after.

Additional comments:
This is my first time requesting anything like this so please bear with me, thank you!

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Is this model to be used in Daz, game engine, Maya, or other programs?
This is important, because if it is to be used in Daz, then the poly count is not a problem if it's for 3D games, then poly count could be a problem. Also, the skinning method needs to be adapted for the purpose.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If you can't find someone to do it for you, I might be able to teach you how to do it, depending on how unique your model is. PM me, and I'll show you some stuff in Daz.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I custom make all my models using photos. I need a passport or mugshot style front pic and a profile pic from either side, if there is no profile pic I have to fudge it, but they come out better with it. For the skin, you need a high quality photo or it comes out shit, if it is low quality I have to use another skin which lowers the likeness. I do it all in Daz but I use morphs matched up to the photos and overlay them in photoshop going in and out til I get it right. Pm me the pics if you want and I will make you a rough version and see what you think.

Reactions: hseigin