[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [S>Artist 3D] Paid Need 3D programmers/animators for hentai game

Rico094

Aug 1, 2020
**********CLOSED! NOT TAKING SUBMISSIONS!************

Project:

I want to make a small and simple 3D animated game that's inspired by the hentai that will feature the main character from it called where you as the player would control the sex animations and be able to slow down or speed up each animation and choose when to orgasm and be able to choose when to cum inside or outside. I want to have a few different scenarios that you could choose from such as: a public toilet gloryhole, a threesome or an orc group sex scene and a dungeon room scene.

Developer:
I've previously worked on a small Ren Py game with another artist but that project was shelved. So I'm currently working on this now, I used to have a Patreon and a site but I've stopped using them awhile ago. I have some experience writing games for Ren Py, but I don't know much in terms of programming in other languages like Python/C# I'm currently learning Blender at the moment. I'm looking to expand more into 3D stuff and learn more about it.

Looking for:
I'm looking for someone who is passionate and willing to work on a long term project and has similar interests in hentai and is willing to do obviously NSFW material and is open minded and willing to work on taboo and fetish stuff including monsters eg: orcs, and pregnant stuff and doesn't have any hang ups and can work well with others and is responsive and won't abruptly quit or leave the project. I'm not looking for writers.

Work commitment:

The game doesn't really exist yet, I have some models and environments but it hasn't started. This will probably be a long and fairly complex project, so I would prefer people who want to commit to something more long term and are willing to be open for communication and be able to respond to messages. I've had people suddenly abandon projects before after saying they wanted to work long term, so please just tell me up front whether you're able to do this or not and understand what's going to be involved.

Preferred method of contact:
I would prefer direct message and email, because I use email far more than Skype or Discord but I can use Discord if it's really necessary. But please email me if I don't respond on Discord because I tend to forget about using it. My discord is Rico094#2825

Job Description:

This will be a paid position. I'm looking for someone who knows how to either program or animate 3D models and help join these ideas into a cohesive game. I already have a commissioned Blender model of Ingrid that's done and I have some environments. So I really need someone who can recommend a good engine or program that's applicable for this and which would work best for the project and has experience working with it and can help make it for me. I need an animator to make the sex animations that would involve different positions and scenarios like threesomes and different characters and I need a programmer to help bring it all together and create an interface or a menu that would allow the player to select each scene and control it kind of similar to other Hentai games like Honey Select or Koikatsu but less advanced than those and there would be a fixed camera where you select different angles instead of having a full orbiting camera. I don't require any specific coding languages, whichever one best suits you and is applicable to the program you will work with and will guarantee good results and be universal.

Additional comments:
Here's an image of the Ingrid model from Blender to give you an idea of what it's going to look like. I'm open to negotiating on price and what you think would be a fair amount for your work. Please send me a message so we can exchange emails and discuss it further if you have any questions.

**********CLOSED! NOT TAKING SUBMISSIONS!************

Last edited: