[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Need a Anthro/Bestiality Artist [Closed]

Sep 28, 2018
Project: Good Changes
- Good Changes, is about a freshly graduated senior named Alex. Alex goes into his basement after coming home from senior week and finds a strange book. This book summons a being who makes a contract with you. In exchange for power the voice asks you to have sex in order to gain power. Alex might be gaining power but technological advances get in the way. In the year 2050 medicine can cure almost any disease but this advance came at a cost. There was a series of secret testing facilities making animal human hybrids in order to better understand how to change the human genome. Now they seem to have disappeared . Alex can either bend reality to his will controlling all or create harmony through good changes.

Developer:
- Me. This game is made in Twine Sugarcube.

Looking for:
An artist who can make hentai jpegs and or Gifs.

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
You can either help with one scene or come on for longer. The game is in really early development, though there is some story but nothing too deep. This is first and foremost a hobby of mine so there is no time commitment and no real pressure!

Preferred method of contact:
DM on F95zone

Job Description:
Looking for someone who can make hentai Bestiality/ anthro scenes. If you want more details please shoot me a DM. I am happy to answer any questions, or comment below.

Additional comments:
If you are at all interested please post here or shoot me a DM. If you still need clarification or need more info, please DM me.

Last edited: