[S>Programmer] Unpaid Need a bit of help setting up a Twine 2/Sugaracube 2 Game

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Project:
Wicked thoughts is the name of the project. Multi route choice based browser game. Project is in its initial setup phase so there wont be any revenue from it for a considerable period of time (if ever)

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
-Person with good knowledge of twine 2/Sugarcube 2

Employment Type:
- Unpaid position but you shall receive much good karma and my appreciation!

Work commitment:
-Very little commitment required after the initial setup, might be asked for a bit of advice from time to time

Preferred method of contact:
- You can message me here

Job Description:
-Basically I need a bit of help setting up a few systems, inventory, shop, a sleep/rest system and a couple of other small things. I have a programming background in another language but I am not totally familiar with this environment. I have been given permission from another developer to use his inventory system but his skills are way beyond mine so I need some help to pull out the bits I need. You will be named in the game titles in appreciation of your help

Additional comments:
-I am looking for a calm patient person willing to explain things clearly at a time suitable to them. This is a hobby game so there will never be any hard deadlines and hopefully no stress related to its development

Sep 28, 2018
Hey I am willing to help if I can. I set up a inventory system without using the correct "Inventory Syntax" Rather it is an extremely basic concept but you will need to use much simpler terms for the game to understand what you want. If you need help or if there is a particular question please hit me up. I'd be glad to help

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Hey I am willing to help if I can. I set up a inventory system without using the correct "Inventory Syntax" Rather it is an extremely basic concept but you will need to use much simpler terms for the game to understand what you want. If you need help or if there is a particular question please hit me up. I'd be glad to help
Thank you kindly for your reply. I am swamped with rl work at the moment, but as soon as I get a chance I will get stuck back into it again, appreciate you taking the time to message me

Reactions: FortheLoveOfPie