Need a Bondage Tag, F95!

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, so, I'm a Fetishist. I do BDSM in the Real World. My main Fetish?! Bondage! The B in BDSM!
Yeah there are a few ways to denote fetishes from the acronym. Let's do that shall we?

BDSM = Buying Dumb Shit for Myself!:ROFLMAO:
No but seriously, beyond the toys and worthless ropes...

BDSM CAN equate to: Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism

Now. On F95 you've got tags for ALL kinds of kinks and fetishes that can and DO fall under the umbrella of not only BDSM but every single one of those other descriptions too.

You've got:

Male/Female/Futa DOMINANCE (D/s)

Male/Female/Futa SUBMISSIVE (D/s)

Sadism (S)

Masochism (M)

Corruption, Spanking, Humiliation, RAPE (we call it Consenual NonConsent or CNC but whatever), gore, vore, brutality, violence, etc. ad nosium (D S and M!!)

BUT DID YOU SEE THE ONE THING YOU DO NOT HAVE?!?!?!?!?! BONDAGE!!!!!!!! I get that all of you think that Bondage is somehow inherent to all of those other things but, clearly it isn't.

The Headmaster! BDSM Tag, no Bondage. But also has Spanking, Male Dominant, Discipline, etc...

MILFY City! BDSM Tag, No Bondage. But also has rape, corruption, the Dominations, etc...........

Cure My Addiction!! BDSM Tag, NO Bondage. But Spanking and all the dblah blah blhya

Do you see it yet? Do you get why a guy/gal/nb that's looking for, say, Spanking AND Bondage; or JUST Bondage might get a LITTLE upset when a game has 4 tags and they are simply: 3dcg, Humiliation, Humor, and BDSM!! And then they find

Z
E
R
O

BONDAGE?!?!?!?! BDSM is the ONLY tag left for the Bondage crowd and it's fucking RIDICULOUS how misused it is in this community. You guys literally stack up ALL of the fetish BDSM tags and then say "Oh yeah there's BDSM in this too!!" As if to say there's ropes or gags or SOMETHING to do with restraint play every few frames and then there is N O T H I N G in there at ALL beyond the usual pregnancy and NTR play.

Please, f95 gods. Please give us a Bondage tag!

End rant.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Unfortunetely bdsm isn't really used for bondage according to the definition:
  • Bdsm [Is a variety of often erotic practices or role-playing involving bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism. (Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used).]
So yeah, a more specific tag would be needed probably but like mentioned no new tags are being added at the moment.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
If there were more Tags, there could be Tags for Overarching Theme of Fetish, Fetish, and Subcategories.

Description can be used to iron out the function of Tags by specifying details.
I encourage people use Description in this way.
Tags are an efficient first layer only.
But there's only so much that can be written in Description, especially in Games featuring a lot of Fetishes.

Reading Reviews or the Thread a little can provide more insight.

The only way of knowing what's precisely in the Game is to play it, but that's completely besides the point of identification.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Omg, finally someone said it. How many games have I tried from here tagged with bdsm, and there's like, maybe one or two scenes in the game with a bit of bondage. Or maybe there's a screenshot of some bondage and I'm like 'oh, here we go, nice.' And then that's the ONLY scene in the game with bondage. WTF. And then other times the game is actually pretty awesome for bondage, but you couldn't have inferred it from looking at the game listing on f95. It's a freaking crapshoot!!