[R>Writer] Share Need a co-writer for a Renpy VN project

StayAtHomeDev

Aug 3, 2020
Project:

Some initially planned tags are lesbian, teasing , seduction and MILF.
The goal for this project is to write quality NSFW fiction with an interesting plot and characters.
More details available via PM.

Developer:
- Me. (I code as my dayjob. I'm also a published fiction writer.)

Looking for:
- A Co-writer that is skilled in character development and writing relationships.
You will be also responsable for writing dialogue.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share.
At first you will be entitled to 100% of share of the revenue that is assigned for writing compensation, later 50%... but the caveat is that for at least the first few months the majority of the revenue will be directed towards covering 3d art costs.
In addition being compensated as writer, you're also entitled to earn a % of all content where you are credited as co-creator, ie, content where you haven't worked as a writer but which features something that you have created (such as characters, etc).
Looking forward to discussing a compensation arrangement that looks good for evryone involved in the project.

Work commitment:
- Flexible

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me for contact information

Job Description:

You will be helping me with plot ideas, character building, dialogue, etc.
Very important: looking for someone with the right attitude, that can take criticism and also understand that they are not the creative lead in this particular project.

Last edited:

hinaina87

Jul 29, 2020
Project:

Some initially planned tags are lesbian, teasing , seduction and MILF.
The goal for this project is to write quality NSFW fiction with an interesting plot and characters.
More details available via PM.

Developer:
- Me. (I code as my dayjob. I'm also a published fiction writer.)

Looking for:
- A Co-writer that is skilled in character development and writing relationships.
You will be also responsable for writing dialogue.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share.
At first you will be entitled to 100% of share of the revenue that is assigned for writing compensation, later 50%... but the caveat is that for at least the first few months the majority of the revenue will be directed towards covering 3d art costs.
In addition being compensated as writer, you're also entitled to earn a % of all content where you are credited as co-creator, ie, content where you haven't worked as a writer but which features something that you have created (such as characters, etc).
Looking forward to discussing a compensation arrangement that looks good for evryone involved in the project.

Work commitment:
- Flexible

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me for contact information

Job Description:

You will be helping me with plot ideas, character building, dialogue, etc.
Very important: looking for someone with the right attitude, that can take criticism and also understand that they are not the creative lead in this particular project.
Interested. Check PMs.