[R>Artist 3D] Paid Need a Daz3d Artist

Jul 30, 2018
Ok everyone i need a ring made this ring has to be specific since it was already made in my story that was published on literotica site

I had someone that was working on it but he gave up since it was a free job here is a description of the ring

fits over the middle and ring finger of the right hand on a male
with scuffed up celtic runes around the band and 3 gems on it ruby over the middle finger emerald over the ring finger and a diamond/sapphire inbetween them

the runes are in an attached file the runes need to look like they have been rubbed off over 10 years still there but not readable anymore

ill leave the rest of the rings design to the artist but those are specifics that i wrote into my story

DM if you are interested in the job and to tell me how much you would charge todo this job.

Last edited:

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
You need a 3D modeller... ;)
(and I don't understand the design, is it a one piece ring which kind of forces mid and ring finger together ? :unsure: )

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Something like that (plus engraved runes) ?
You need it for the Iray renderer ?

Dbl_Ring.jpg

Jul 30, 2018
Something like that (plus engraved runes) ?
You need it for the Iray renderer ?

View attachment 641810
yes sorta like that but the runes need to be engraved into it but it has to look like they have been rubbed off to the point over years of contact with carpet, ground, wood etc to where the runes are not readable the ruby and the emerald will glow at certain points in the game and the diamond will not stay a diamond when it glows it will turn into a light blue sapphire glow

just a bit of backstory for the ring to give a bit more info to show why the runes are rubbed off the ring wasnt supposed to be given to the MC till he turned 18 but he got it as a baby and kept it constantly holding it in his hand while crawling etc even as a kid he kept it with him constantly dropping it etc hope that gives you the info you need

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
In this case it 's just one set of the six runes you've posted on the lower side of the ring...

Jul 30, 2018
In this case it 's just one set of the six runes you've posted on the lower side of the ring...
that was what someone had started for me a while back he didnt like how picky i was when it came to this ring but its kinda necessary to be picky when the ring was already described in a story i have 11 chapters published of on literotica site and its a centerpiece of the whole story

thats why i said id give creative license to the artist to design the rest of the ring as long as the details i describe are put on it