3D-Daz [Need a feedback] Custom made models

N1lo

Feb 13, 2021
Hello community!!
I'm about to create my first visual novel/sandbox game and I don't want it to come out with the sh*tty quality and duplicate models.

So, I would like to hear your feedback on my custom made model that I will use in my game.
Do my girls look attractive enough for you? and (Assume that the story is good enough) ..Will you play this game if they're the main character??

PS: If it's only me who think that they're fine, but not for you ... maybe I will give up on my artwork lol:cry::cry:

1st girl : Jean , she will be the main character of my game
JeanRenderd.png

2nd girl: Carrie , 2nd main character of the game
CarrieRenderd.png

3rd girl : Mei, supporting character (Maybe 3rd main character in the future, if she's received the good feedback)
MeiRenderd.png

Thank you!!

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
1099370_JeanRenderd.png

#1 is alright, but not my type at all, she also has some weird sharp edges.

1099368_CarrieRenderd.png

#2 looks nice but I would play with her eyebrows a bit, make them go past her eyes some more and increase the space between them. She also has these weird bright spots besides her eyes, maybe some makeup issue.

1099363_MeiRenderd.png

Nope. Unless she's supposed to be a failed genetic experiment or some kind of Alien hybrid, in which case cool, but if she is supposed to be Asian you need to start over from scratch.

Reactions: N1lo

N1lo

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 1077761

#1 is alright, but not my type at all, she also has some weird sharp edges.

View attachment 1077769

#2 looks nice but I would play with her eyebrows a bit, make them go past her eyes some more and increase the space between them. She also has these weird bright spots besides her eyes, maybe some makeup issue.

View attachment 1077773

Nope. Unless she's supposed to be a failed genetic experiment or some kind of Alien hybrid, in which case cool, but if she is supposed to be Asian you need to start over from scratch.
Thank you for your feedbacks!!
Haha So sad for Mei. I feel a bit weird with her shape too. Maybe I should delete her model now!!!

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for your feedbacks!!
Haha So sad for Mei. I feel a bit weird with her shape too. Maybe I should delete her model now!!!
Just try something else with her eyes, they just don't look right. It also doesn't help that she barely has eyelashes and no makeup. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was "that's an alien with a wig."

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Just try something else with her eyes, they just don't look right. It also doesn't help that she barely has eyelashes and no makeup. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was "that's an alien with a wig."
I think makeup could make a big difference. Some bold lipstick would take the focus off the bridge of her nose and place it on her lips.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I think you are going too far with the customisation, you can change some stuff but unless you really know what to do your characters will look weird.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Number 1 is a petite black haired girl, not really my type of girl. There are some edges and the neck looks strange. Should be much smaller for her body type.

Number 2 is much better, a brunette girl with nice boobs, maybe you should make her the main character. Not much to criticize actually.

Number 3 is a disaster unfortunately. First of all why should an Asian girl be blonde? Not fitting at all, even if she colored her hair. It just looks out of place. Her face doesn't look realistic, too. You should redo her from scratch, sorry.

Now would I invest time in playing your game, if those three were the main characters? I'll be honest: I guess not, since I've got strong optical preferences (no petites f.e. since I like curves at the right spot a lot, but not as far as bbw) and only No.2 is to my liking. But that's only me and tastes differ.

N1lo

Feb 13, 2021
Number 1 is a petite black haired girl, not really my type of girl. There are some edges and the neck looks strange. Should be much smaller for her body type.

Number 2 is much better, a brunette girl with nice boobs, maybe you should make her the main character. Not much to criticize actually.

Number 3 is a disaster unfortunately. First of all why should an Asian girl be blonde? Not fitting at all, even if she colored her hair. It just looks out of place. Her face doesn't look realistic, too. You should redo her from scratch, sorry.

Now would I invest time in playing your game, if those three were the main characters? I'll be honest: I guess not, since I've got strong optical preferences (no petites f.e. since I like curves at the right spot a lot, but not as far as bbw) and only No.2 is to my liking. But that's only me and tastes differ.
Thank you!! ... For Mei(No.3) ,you don't have to say sorry at all Thank you for the straightforward comment. I will take it as my improvement, and yes!!! I'm currently remaking her from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf

N1lo

Feb 13, 2021
all three looks great good job

but most important thing is how you feel about your work

everybody has their taste so you will get a lot of positive/negative responses
Thank you for your sincere comment.
Actually, I love all of my models (even the alien no.3 lol):) but I'm okay with the negative comment too. It mostly helps me to improve my work quality :)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
all three looks great good job

but most important thing is how you feel about your work

everybody has their taste so you will get a lot of positive/negative responses
... nice take on this, but missing the entire point of this thread. It is about critic and feedback to improve the work.
Just saying "it all looks great and don't listen to the haters" (i paraphrase it here) isn't helpful at all! If you really like all three girls and think, there is no need to change anything, great. But if you just want to be "nice"..... meeeeeh
aaaaand regarding the topic: i gotta second "fitbestgirl"s analysis. I may add that the main problem with Girl 3 is the Headshape. It just looks weird to have asian facetraits on an caucasian skull. There are morphpacks ;) for example. Just to use as basis for own customization

• Angry
Reactions: rayminator