Ren'Py need a way to contact forestfairy dev

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Forest Fairy | F95zone looks like it might be the best option, though they haven't logged on for a while.

Just an FYI, if you're looking to remake it, the dev gave up his/her rights to it. Meaning it's fair game. Though, I believe someone already did under the name Witches Trainer.

Hello dear friends and fans of the game.
As i cannot work on it no more, - I transfer all rights on it and the development of it, as a rebranded erotic game to other very skilled developer. Patrons already been informed. As for others - You will see the "new" game on this site and itch. io, very soon.
It will use assets of MoM, but will feature other story, wich will finally make some sense.
Huge thanks for all the support to all my Fans and Supporters!
You are the best!

Reactions: Ret89

Ret89

May 13, 2021
Forest Fairy | F95zone looks like it might be the best option, though they haven't logged on for a while.

Just an FYI, if you're looking to remake it, the dev gave up his/her rights to it. Meaning it's fair game. Though, I believe someone already did under the name Witches Trainer.
thanks for the reply ,actually i'm serching for the honey select 2 character card of characters used in Mystery of magic game. that's way i try to contact forestfairy dev. or some one have character cards