[R>Writer] Need a Writer for a Visual Novel game

MadBoxers

Feb 9, 2022
The Game:
More details will be discussed in private. The Game takes place in a Zombie Apocalypse themed world (The Walking Dead inspired). It takes place a few months into the apocalypse telling the story of a young man who lost all his family and is now living with a group of survivors. The game has multiple characters other than this group of survivors as well as a supposed Villain.

The Team:
I'm the programmer and the character designer for the project, we also have another programmer and an artist working on it. Its our first project of this type, we don't have previous work.

Method of Contact:
Reply on the thread or send a message then we can move on to Discord.

Payment:
We'll discuss the payment method whether it'd be paid/shared/unpaid as we negotiate.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Looking forward to this job. Previously was writer of Innocent witches. Still working on the Favorite teacher. Will be glad to help you.
Discord Korum#0970

Apr 4, 2022
I would love to work with you. I have experience with writing adult fictions on demand (commisson writer). Contant me here or on discord wildest_fantasies#2358

Mar 23, 2021
Do you have a fixed set of characters or are you still open to discussing possible ones from the writer?

IrisSucc

Jul 12, 2018
Hello!

Discord Tag:
Iris Shard#7668

I've been writing lewd stories and ERPing for over 6 years now, last year wrote one of the stories for Love Stories: Sex and the Furry Titty. If the position is still available, I would love to work with you.

Apocalypse theme is something I'm really interested in and sometimes it is part of my life, so I have been in this field in practice. Would love to explain more and show my abilities at your request.

IrisSucc

Jul 12, 2018
Hello!

Discord Tag:
Iris Shard#7668

I've been writing lewd stories and ERPing for over 6 years now, last year wrote one of the stories for Love Stories: Sex and the Furry Titty. If the position is still available, I would love to work with you.

Apocalypse theme is something I'm really interested in and sometimes it is part of my life, so I have been in this field in practice. Would love to explain more and show my abilities at your request.