[R>Writer] Share (Can be marked as "Complete") Need a writer for an RPG with a trap protagonist (No longer looking)

Slaynee

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Project:
-The game is called "Incandescent Shade"
Long-story-short "Incandescent Shade" (Temporary Name) is an 18+ RPG/Adventure game developed using RPG Maker MV. You'll be playing as "Ren"(Temporary name) a Male/Trap Protagonist in a fantasy world setting. A game that presents you with a variety of approaches in dealing with obstacles in your way and the consequences of such decisions. A game that allows shaping the main character the way you desire.

The game is in very early stage (Only about 3-4 months of work and learning), a friend of mine (Writer) was working on it with me but had to quit due to pressures of life.

Developer:
-https://www.patreon.com/Slaynee

Looking for:
-A writer

Employment Type:
-Revenue Share

Work commitment:
-Full time/part-time/long-term

Preferred method of contact:
-You can message me here on F95zone directly
-or
-Email me at SlayneeSlaymee@gmail.com

Job Description:
-You will be writing most if not all of the dialogue, and writing that appears in-game:
Lore books player randomly finds, the interaction between characters, sex scenes, narrative voice and so on.

So far I have about 12-13 pages of ideas and concepts that I have so far established about the world.
It's still a work in progress and it would be a big plus if you would take as much interest in shaping it as I do, but that's not required if you're not into world-building. By that I mean is - I'm trying to create a world that for itself makes sense. It's not meant to be a shallow game, (ex. "an evil has appeared and a hero has to defeat it"). There will be major choices, dilemmas and a lot of paths, and different dialogue directions, which means a lot of writing.

I want the characters to appear believable and you'll have to keep track of their mindsets, personalities, ideas and so on.
The interactions between characters will be done in the visual novel style, with their expressions changing along with the additional input in the game itself. (Ex, character sprite might jump when spooked or show a drop representing sweat when they feel anxious.) Pretty anime for short is what I am tryna say I guess, lol.

You have all the freedom of changing things how you want plot-wise, invent new characters, lore and so on, as long as we discuss and agree.
I guess the only thing so far you can't change is the protagonist's gender, all else can be discussed.

In terms of lewd stuff now, I plan on implementing a corruption feature, along with others like fame, and submission and dominance.
Which will all in combination shape the main character in a unique way as the player progresses through the game.

Regarding the lewd scenes, there will be gay stuffz and futanari stuffz, since the main protagonist is a male, but a very feminine one, so that's that...
There will be scenes where they will do the smashing and scenes where they will be the ones getting smashed.

To kinda sum it up:
What i"m trying to accomplish is a mix between a visual novel and RPG type of game with an engaging writing, meaningful plot and lewd stuff.
I might have missed a few things, but I think I've covered most of it. If you have any questions don't be hesitant to ask.

Additional comments:
-I can't post my notes/ideas that I mentioned here to avoid spoilers.

Look of the game so far:
395859_392593_Screenshot_8.png 395860_392597_Screenshot_19.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stompai

Vasai

Jul 23, 2018
Project:
-The game is called "Incandescent Shade"
Long-story-short "Incandescent Shade" (Temporary Name) is an 18+ RPG/Adventure game developed using RPG Maker MV. You'll be playing as "Ren"(Temporary name) a Male/Trap Protagonist in a fantasy world setting. A game that presents you with a variety of approaches in dealing with obstacles in your way and the consequences of such decisions. A game that allows shaping the main character the way you desire.

The game is in very early stage (Only about 3-4 months of work and learning), a friend of mine (Writer) was working on it with me but had to quit due to pressures of life.

Developer:
-https://www.patreon.com/Slaynee

Looking for:
-A writer

Employment Type:
-Revenue Share

Work commitment:
-Full time/part-time/long-term

Preferred method of contact:
-You can message me here on F95zone directly
-or
-Email me at SlayneeSlaymee@gmail.com

Job Description:
-You will be writing most if not all of the dialogue, and writing that appears in-game:
Lore books player randomly finds, the interaction between characters, sex scenes, narrative voice and so on.

So far I have about 12-13 pages of ideas and concepts that I have so far established about the world.
It's still a work in progress and it would be a big plus if you would take as much interest in shaping it as I do, but that's not required if you're not into world-building. By that I mean is - I'm trying to create a world that for itself makes sense. It's not meant to be a shallow game, (ex. "an evil has appeared and a hero has to defeat it"). There will be major choices, dilemmas and a lot of paths, and different dialogue directions, which means a lot of writing.

I want the characters to appear believable and you'll have to keep track of their mindsets, personalities, ideas and so on.
The interactions between characters will be done in the visual novel style, with their expressions changing along with the additional input in the game itself. (Ex, character sprite might jump when spooked or show a drop representing sweat when they feel anxious.) Pretty anime for short is what I am tryna say I guess, lol.

You have all the freedom of changing things how you want plot-wise, invent new characters, lore and so on, as long as we discuss and agree.
I guess the only thing so far you can't change is the protagonist's gender, all else can be discussed.

In terms of lewd stuff now, I plan on implementing a corruption feature, along with others like fame, and submission and dominance.
Which will all in combination shape the main character in a unique way as the player progresses through the game.

Regarding the lewd scenes, there will be gay stuffz and futanari stuffz, since the main protagonist is a male, but a very feminine one, so that's that...
There will be scenes where they will do the smashing and scenes where they will be the ones getting smashed.

To kinda sum it up:
It's a very "anime" type of game with an engaging writing, meaningful plot and lewd stuff.
I might have missed a few things, but I think I've covered most of it. If you have any questions don't be hesitant to ask.

Additional comments:
-I can't post my notes/ideas that I mentioned here to avoid spoilers.
Hey I think I am interested and I'll take up the job
And if you have any renders ready can you send me

Reactions: Slaynee

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Alright, thanks for answering, sad to hear I came too late.
I'm still available if you ever need.
Rough info about me just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please keep my info in a corner if you ever need someone else to work with ^^