Need alittle help

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I have no idea what im doing but i don't really know where to go for help.

So i decided to make an adult game because im bored and there are not alot of games out there that have lived up to my expectations, so ive decided to try and do it my way.

Using unity for the first time with no developing skills isn't that easy and there tutorials suck for this kind of thing, basically im slowly learning the basics but am unable to find a 3D nude model to attempt to make a game with... and im not planning on making a shitty bundle of crap but with no funding im trying to make do.

My request is actually for help with the nude modeling, im doing pretty well at figuring out the coding and world building so far.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
You can find some in sites like , to try with. Then lists like , if you want Blender (& ).

Some games also had ones made in daz, but the issue is 3d licence (using in 3d game vs. screenshots).

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
You can find some in sites like , to try with. Then lists like , if you want Blender (& ).

Some games also had ones made in daz, but the issue is 3d licence (using in 3d game vs. screenshots).

Thanks bud, you did me a solid :) In the future im hoping that i can just use like a base texture and have there assets (Hair/color, body shape/style, that kind of thing) can be generated randomly but this will work as a place holder until i figure that out.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

As it turns out the models are harder to set up than i was hoping but ill figure that out later, i downloaded an avatar from the first site you recommended but have had no luck on getting it into unity, tried to find a way but found nothing useful.

I appropriate the help.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you have no experience at all, you'll probably give up long before you get anything going. There is simply too much and you won't be able to learn it all in a matter of a few days.

My suggestion is to join/form a team, this way you can focus simply on coding and story.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
If you have no experience at all, you'll probably give up long before you get anything going. There is simply too much and you won't be able to learn it all in a matter of a few days.

My suggestion is to join/form a team, this way you can focus simply on coding and story.
Probably but I like learning, I dont expect to have a game out this month because its unrealistic but becase of lockdown and no one hiring in my local area i need to kill time somehow. If i do give up i can use what i have learned to join a team later on but for now im joining to keep trying. Im sure some people can help when i hit a brick wall.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
As it turns out the models are harder to set up than i was hoping but ill figure that out later, i downloaded an avatar from the first site you recommended but have had no luck on getting it into unity, tried to find a way but found nothing useful.

I appropriate the help.
NVM I figured it out

Reactions: Cul