Need Artist and Programmer

Jan 28, 2018
Greetings!

I currently work at a job where I can spend around 80% of my 12 hour shifts writing. Since I have been Dungeon Mastering since the release of 3rd edition D&D in the year 2000, I feel I have a pretty good grasp at balancing and how certain fantasy mechanics work. I am fairly confident in the world I want to build, and hopefully can make it entertaining and interesting beyond just the smut.

In an effort to not make this a giant wall of text, the game idea I have is the MC goes to a Magic College. There are 9 schools of magic, You can select 3 different schools, (possible for 2 or 4, as difficulty sliders). Each school has an associated fetish, has a girl you can pursue, and each school is themed and fits in with the fetish, but not tied entirely to the fetish, so it can be turned off.

Each play through you have access to 3 primary targets, maybe 2 more depending on how you play, and the abilities for those schools can affect events you come across. Almost every girl won't like you dating different girls, so you have to use abilities you get from a certain school to unlock a harem path if that's what you want.

I mainly need an artist I can pay to draw stuff, and a programmer I can email scripts and some of the systems, and get advice about other stuff. I have plenty of time, and experience in the craft of story telling and world building, but no skills in programming, and not enough patience to learn how to draw anything.

Let me know if you sound interested!

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Or.......its weird that right after I posted something on this forum it starts getting more attention.