[R>Artist 2D] Paid Need Artist to work with me on My Kickstarter Kinky Comic "Kinky Friends"

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
Project:
Hello all im looking for a artist to work with me on a Kinky comic "Kinky Friends". My intentions are to put the comic and its ideas on KickStarter to get the financing for it to be done. A little bit of the Story: "Sofia, Paula, Kate and Lara (Kate and Lara are lesbians and are in love with each other) are best friends who were together at the same university for 4 years, but when university ended they had to unfortunately part ways each to their respective lives and they never spoke again for 2 years (even the lovers spoke very little because the parents controlled everything they did and with whom they spoke and didn't accept lesbian relationships very much). But that was all going to change when International Kinkycon came to town. It was there that the 4 met after 2 years without seeing each other. The reunion was wonderful but shortly after they realized they were all in the same Kinkycon, after discovering they were all a bit kinky they decided it was better to live together and have their own freedoms." The story then continues where they will work to earn more money for the house, then they will all choose the house together and then when they are living there they will do many erotic things. There is even more story but im thinking on making more volumes around it. If you have any questions or interest pls send me a message.

Looking for:
2D Artist

Employment Type:
Payment will be delivered wen the Kickstarter reach the goal (The Goal is the amount the Artist will need to make the full comic)

Work commitment:
Full time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (Send me a private message with your discord or put it on the comments)