Need Bondage Tag

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
For those of you uninitiated, bondage is being restrained or tied up. Handcuffs or a wrist tie would be light bondage, an armbinder or box tie would be medium bondage, and a fucking machine or gimp suit would be heavy bondage. You might not have been able to guess, but I'm a little bit into it...

"What are you complaining about? There's already the BDSM tag. Don't you know the "B" stands for bondage?"

Yes, but the bdsm tag is probably the most pregnant-with-meaning tag on the site. In my opinion, calling something 'bdsm' is just straight-up nondescriptive, because the meaning is too versatile. A LOT of different concepts are being mashed together in that tag - dominance/submission is a highly generic concept which can be applied to all sorts of different stuff, and sadism/masochism is just a TOTALLY different thing. I don't know how many times now I've tried out a game with the bdsm tag, only to find out there's literally no bondage at all in the game. Or maybe, like, one scene? And no, you can't just put in a few tentacle scenes in a game and call that bondage. It's not!

If masochism has its own tag, there's really no reason why bondage shouldn't, especially considering bondage is literally a more popular kink. The only reason I can think of is that none of the F95 admins happen to be into it. Can you guys please help us out and add a simple tag for us? It's seven letters!!

Edit: For comparison, DLsite has a Sexual Bondage tag, a Restraint tag, and a Captivity tag. We're not even asking for that much!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2021
Hi,

If masochism has its own tag, there's really no reason why bondage shouldn't, especially considering bondage is literally a more popular kink. The only reason I can think of is that none of the F95 admins happen to be into it.
Maybe masochism is its own because people want to avoid this. Some light bondage, a little spanking, even some submision and domination moments could appeal to people which are not bdsm minded but masochism it's... something else. If you're not into it, it's a turn off.

That said, a bondage tag is not a bad idea, not at all.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Completely agree with you! Not every BDSM game has enough bondage to be considered a "bondage game" and not every bondage game has enough SM play to be considered a BDSM game. Some good bondage games on this site don't have a BDSM tag because they don't feature enough BDSM content but still don't have the correct tags to be properly distinguished from many different games.

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
I agree, been trying to find some good games with bondage. Since I am just in the planning process of my game with bondage and wanted to see what was out there. Very hard to find nice bondage-based games.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I agree, been trying to find some good games with bondage. Since I am just in the planning process of my game with bondage and wanted to see what was out there. Very hard to find nice bondage-based games.
Oh, making your own game? :)
You can check out my tier list for inspiration - it's not complete by any means, but it has links to everything and is still growing. What style of game were you thinking about?

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
Basically what I'm making is an RPG game that has similar combat themes to Moral Sword of Asagi (that you have in your list). It's going to be a manga stylised game with cel-shading, done in Unreal Engine. It will have themes of bondage, corruption, and some slice of life mixed in. Think of the main heroine, finding herself in a cursed collar and harness, and having to incorporate that into her every day life, while at night she has to fight against the powers of corruption and bondage (and lose). There will be clothing destruction during capture, sexual combat, and capture. Don't want to say too much here since that would be wildly off topic. But I can always say more about it on a different channel if you're interested.