[R>Programmer] Need coder for future projects

ValeGor

Oct 5, 2022
Hello everyone! I don't think anyone knows who I am. So, to begin with, I'll write some information about myself and my experience. My name is ValeGor, and I'm an artist from Ukraine. I'm an 18+ artist. But that wasn't enough for me, so I decided to try creating something more interesting. As a result, I created a short and simple novel based on the Ladybug universe. It's name is "Miraculous Stories." If you're interested, you can play it. I created it myself (although sometimes other people helped me and I really appreciate it ). I drew, programmed, translated, and so on. I can say it was quite an interesting experience. At that time, my main goal was not to create something spectacular - I just wanted to have some fun and get more experience in this area. I didn't expected to earn a lot of money and become world famous developer. Looking back, I can say it was a very interesting and fun process. However, now I realize that creating more complex novel with more time-consuming content is almost an impossible task for one person. If you do everything by yourself, it can take years.

That's why I need help for my future projects. Currently, I'm working on a novel based on Shrek universe ( not a joke ). It's still on a very early stage of development, but I already understand that I won't be able to do everything by myself. I can work on graphics, write the script and dialogues. I can also translate the game into English (not without mistakes, of course). But I have problems with coding. I know RenPy on a very basic level, and writing code for something more complex than dialogues is quite a challenging task for me. That's why I'm looking for people who will help me with that. I need coder.
So, if you're good at RenPy, ( optional ) have experience in developing novels, I would be glad if you could help me with this. We'll discuss the terms of cooperation; Also, it would be great if you're interested in the topic of my game, general genre and you're from Ukraine. It will significantly simplify the development process. Thanks to everyone for your attention and for reading this message!

Mistah-X

Dec 31, 2017
Hello, I'm a programmer and I would be interested in discussing this further if you are still looking.

If you want to chat please DM me your discord.

CosmicRuler

Jan 24, 2024
Hi, I'm a programmer proficient in game engines like Renpy and Unreal Engine.
If you are still looking for a programmer DM me.