Need feedback on artwork.

Pinpinpia

Jun 15, 2021
Hello, guys!
I'm creating (yet another) Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia game, and I'm looking for a bit of feedback on the artwork, we will be making adjustments according to the feedback given.
The game will be set on an alternative universe where some of the male members of the academy are (biologically, of course) female,
You will play as an OC Main Character who has been on UA for a few months, but never really worked hard once in there, but after a few minor happenings decides to start taking the Hero Academy and life more seriously, training harder, doing school activities with other members of the academy, helping and being helped by them, strengthening bonds with them (until an eventual romance) and more.
The game is planned to have a combat minigame where you will be getting levels and improving your quirk and skills (and probably some more minigames on future versions).
As you can see by the pictures, we plan to do a bit of genderbend with some on the males of the original show.

There's still a few CGs to be made and a bit of the story to finish until we can launch the first version of the game, we will be posting updates on the artwork and the game's general completability there as time goes on so keep an eye on it if you are interested: [ ]

Reactions: Lussuria

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm not an animator by any means, but the lines around the eyes seem a bit thin (specifically with Ochako and Asui)? Of course, assuming you're trying to make them look exactly like they do on the show. Ochako's arm/forearm also seems a bit weird, as well. Right after her elbow, to be exact. Maybe an angle issue? Just my two pennies.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
That art looks good, miles ahead of the art seen even in some quite successful games. So I think you don't need to be too concerned about whether it looks good enough.

As MissF mentioned, the arm looks a bit weird on the ochako image - like the forearm is half the length of the upper arm. And the hands in general could be improved - but as everyone knows, hands are the hardest part to draw!

It would be good to see how your drawings look when you try to do more dynamic poses or from various angles. Of course, i'm talking about lewd scenes :love:, but in all seriousness, I think it's possible to be comfortable drawing front- view standing figure art but not have much practice in other poses/angles etc.

Good luck with your project!

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I see big/thick thighs, i Upvote, my only complain us mineta desing, i guess a more like la brava stile fit best