Need feedback on my sketches.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Before I go into coloring, could you guys give me some opinions on sketches:

First are the cheerleaders, they boss around the MC, and he simps hard for the head cheerleader. cheerleaders.png

Next are some metal heads the MC would make a band with them, and to the right is MC's childhood friend: friends.png
Next we have some local milfs. milfs.png
Finally the hero and a teacher: hero.png

The game is supposed to be set on a cyberpunk setting so any ideas/suggestions towards that would be great.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
The sketches are pretty good, I like the first rocker girl, she seems to have personality to her sketch that some of the others lack, some feel a bit generic.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'd fuck them (as far as drawings go)... except the guy, but he isnt bad looking *wink*

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
The clothing and hairstyles look contemporary, not cyberpunk. The character archetypes are also typical for a more contemporary setting too. You gotta delve into the "punk" aspect more if you want to show the cyberpunk theme in your characters.

Aug 20, 2020
very nice. I think, general construction for anatomy might help. don't go into style too early, try to construct a good anatomy first and then put your attire over it. maybe practice some nude and portrait drawings from photos or real life. keep it up though. very promising.