Unpaid Need free Artist, Programmers, Sound Designers, For my Kuroinu Fangame

Nov 2, 2020
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

Hi! I would like to work as a team for a Kuroinu fan game. My ideas consist of. #1: an RPG with Character Creation. This way the player can roleplay himself or herself in that setting. the player would be customizable in appearance and would have to answer a questionnaire about their abilities. This is meant for going nuts and a power trip by fans for fans so here's an example; if you are a Naruto fan and are like, Damn I really want my Oc to be a Ninja and Saiyan you can. I'd also prefer a strategy RPG of something akin to Chrono Trigger for somewhat of a change but not obligated. 2: This ties to the Role Playing aspect of the game. Your created character could be a villain here or whatever. It is meant to be your choice. This is an immersive experience. #3: This is a COMPLETELY UNPAID project so it would be a spare-time developed game so to speak. #4: This game at first will only have these 6 powers: #1: The DBZ powers aka Ki and so on. #2: The Naruto Chakra system. #3: The Demon Fruits and Haki's from One Piece. #4: The Shinigami Powers from Bleach. #5: The Quirk System from Boku no Hero Academia. and Finally at #6: The Generic Fantasy spiel of Kuroinu. #5: The story will be twofold. The first is an OC playing through and the other is the player character if the player doesn't like the OC. I am now looking for Programmers, Artists, Sound Designers Composers, Writers to properly write my story. You can contact me here or at my Discord by PM: NaotoUzumaki1010#1587

Last edited:

subwave

Mar 21, 2022
Hi, if you want, I can help you with for sound design. I also need more in the game works to add to my portfolio. We can see if you're interested dude, i will write to DC.

Nov 2, 2020
Hi, if you want, I can help you with for sound design. I also need more in the game works to add to my portfolio. We can see if you're interested dude, i will write to DC.
Sure but I am also needing others such as programming etc. I will wait for more to respond on this thread before discording so as to avoid any unnecessary hurdle in case more join this project

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It sounds like you just have an idea and want people to make the game you want. That's usually a tough sell, seeing that you're not paying people for it. Anyone can come up with ideas. If you have something to contribute to the actual game development, you should add it to the post.

Nov 2, 2020
It sounds like you just have an idea and want people to make the game you want. That's usually a tough sell, seeing that you're not paying people for it. Anyone can come up with ideas. If you have something to contribute to the actual game development, you should add it to the post.
I said I do have something to add. The OC story is what I said. It even on the post.

Nov 2, 2020
You want someone to write it for you. That's having an idea. Writers can write their own stories.
Again I have the blueprints for everything I just don't have the skills. I even though some basic designs but don't have the skill for it. I'd be a director more than anything. besides this is a fun project by fans for fans. It is not meant to be made all by me. Hell, I said I want a team. I couldn't care less about being given credit for the project. I just want for fun nothing bigger than that. Hell as for why I want a writer. How about not being fanfiction-level tier writing so things are more cohesive?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
No skill and no money to pay. That's how you are not getting YOUR game made. I'm just saying you will probably not find people wanting to make your game for you for free. I don't know any game devs or writers that are looking for someone to tell them what to do. They do their own thing. But good luck to you.