Seeking Need Game reccomendation

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
Hello,i need an game reccomendation based on these game

Game that similar to Haramase simulator or Corrupted kingdom where the premise is you well go around and have sex everywhere and has pregnancy on it,this is the minimalistic requirement that i in search for,
PS - just skip the writing below if u want to avoid long ass essay

As for an advanced thingy,i want a game like both except that its full package,example Haramase is giving u alot of freedom with the girl as so many choice,but the problem is the game didnt really have a story/progression,which basically will get boring really fast,and then there problem with corrupted kingdom is that although its gave quite much choice for the girl aim,and also has story progression,its feel lacking in term of impregnating,and also that the game currently is on development which mean basically the content on it still limited so yeah,what i want is the combination of both where the game give u many choice and freedom like u can sex and impregnate any girl u found while its also has story on it and also the freedom to do anything to the girl like on corrupted kingdom where u can sort of go rough or soft on them and give them order etc etc,so yeah thanks if you reading these essay,appreciated if u can give me some game reccomendation around these