Seeking Need Game Requests! Stats Picture based games

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
So ı really love status based games where you have the picture of the heroine and see the status of vagina, ass, breasts etc. The more you do lewd things the worse or kinky they become. I don't have that much free time to look for every game and see if they have it or not but ı've play all rpg based gamed that are translated from Japanes to English. If you guys know other games which are not in my list ı really apriciate ıf you suggest the one you know.

Violated Heroine - This game has a really unique stat development it even effects the game dialogues but lack of cg's after a while later makes you really bored.

Shoku's ( developer) translated games and

Shaso's Dilmur - it has a great potential but still in development

Alyansa Chronicle's Fleeting Iris - this one has it too but again it's still in development

soo if you know any other games even if they are in japanese ı really apriciate ıf you guys leave it as a comment.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So ı really love status based games...
Wrong forum section I'm afraid, game requests is for requesting actual downloads (you want but a mod might move this one).

Most ONEONE1 games have them I think , , and . Don't have them installed to check right now, but two show stats in the screenshots (and they're very similar).

I think but haven't got round to actually playing it, most Japanese game of the same genre likely have the stats. There's a list to look though (search might be time limited).

Edit - And the thread is moved!

nogloves

Nov 23, 2018
Degrees of lewdity, a mostly text based game(with animated generic scenes). Depending on how your character, that can be a girl or a boy, is molested, it will slowly learn how to have sex. It has a lot of stats and a original battle sistem(text based) in witch you use every part of your body individually. The story/adventure gameplay is about not being raped, or at least not become traumatized for it while trying to live in a city filled with humans, animals and monsters that will try to have sex with you. I found it very dark for me, to be honest, but it has a lot of fans and has a active developer

MrMan123

Jul 1, 2018
So ı really love status based games where you have the picture of the heroine and see the status of vagina, ass, breasts etc. The more you do lewd things the worse or kinky they become. I don't have that much free time to look for every game and see if they have it or not but ı've play all rpg based gamed that are translated from Japanes to English. If you guys know other games which are not in my list ı really apriciate ıf you suggest the one you know.

Violated Heroine - This game has a really unique stat development it even effects the game dialogues but lack of cg's after a while later makes you really bored.

Shoku's ( developer) translated games and

Shaso's Dilmur - it has a great potential but still in development

Alyansa Chronicle's Fleeting Iris - this one has it too but again it's still in development

soo if you know any other games even if they are in japanese ı really apriciate ıf you guys leave it as a comment.
What game is this screen shot from ?

May 26, 2018
Looking at this post's original date I didn't want to necro it, However seeing as how someone already did that I figure It's worth referencing This Post as it basically asked the same question, and all of the games I was going to mention are listed somewhere in there. Enjoy!

Reactions: asnaz